Pre-Game Talk: Pre-Game Thread: Game 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Score first, win the game. Just gotta come out hot and keep the pressure on. They will fold like they have been.

toastbag

Apr 23, 2012
If the game was at 7:30 I'd be worried, but being that it's at 7:00 I feel confident. Games 1, 5, & 6 were at 7:00 and the Rangers won all three and games 2, 3, & 4 were at 7:30 and the Rangers lost all three. So they can't lose right?

In all honesty I am very nervous that their emotional level might not be up to par with where it was the last two games. But if Henrik plays the way he's played the last two games, the Rangers are not losing!!!

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Please rangers end whiny *****es. I just want to see them send Sid and his merry band of whining divers home

Clausewitz

Dec 20, 2013
I'm trying to be positive, but I think the emotion will have subsided somewhat, and the Penguins will likely (and unfortunately) be more disciplined. Playing the way we have the past two games requires a lot of energy. Hopefully we have much more in the tank, as it were, as I would love to eliminate the Penguins in their own building. The only silence better than one at Consol Energy Center is at the Bell Centre.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Win, we've overcome a 3-1 deficit and beaten a team we've never beaten in the playoffs before. Wonderful.

Lose, and we keep our first rounder, while getting as far as possible in the playoffs as we could without losing it.

Obviously, I want to win this ****ing game and beat this ****ing team, but we at least have somewhat of a silver lining if we can't close it out. Please remember that, cliff jumpers.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Win, we've overcome a 3-1 deficit and beaten a team we've never beaten in the playoffs before. Wonderful.

Lose, and we keep our first rounder, while getting as far as possible in the playoffs as we could without losing it.

Obviously, I want to win this ****ing game and beat this ****ing team, but we at least have somewhat of a silver lining if we can't close it out. Please remember that, cliff jumpers.

Yeah, but the 24th overall pick in the draft is not a silver lining ending our season early. Getting to the final four...that's impressive. At that point you truly never know.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Regardless of tomorrow's result, hell of a job bringing this thing back. Two huge games from Hank. Hell of a job by AV. Marty has the heart of a lion. Proud of the team no matter what. Its been a great season, let's keep it going.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Finish them

WinUYXK.gif

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
Win or lose the season was a success. But they are on the verge of going to the CF twice in three years with two different rosters and two different styles of play.

I hope Nash realizes that one goal in a Game 7 can literally erase any I'll feelings, if they win of course.

Rangers usually score early or score first in Game 7s

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Seeing Boston go to Game 7 makes me feel infinitely at peace with tomorrows outcome.

I firmly believe NYR and BOS are the two best teams in the East and will continue to be so for, at the very least, the next 2-3 years.

With one game deciding if both teams will advance to the ECF, I can't be furious if the Rangers lose to two of the best players of the past 20 years.

That being said, fighting back from down 3-1 would be so, so much sweeter if we send these ****ers home.

MGF0723

Jan 2, 2013
New York, NY
Just scoped out the Pens boards and a couple of jerk offs on there were saying that if they were playing they'd be tempted to talk **** about Dom Moore's wife to him to get him off of his game. That team and fan base are something else.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Already starting to get nervous for this.

A win would be so sweet, and a loss would be crushing.

I think this one will be decided on how Hank plays

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Just scoped out the Pens boards and a couple of jerk offs on there were saying that if they were playing they'd be tempted to talk **** about Dom Moore's wife to him to get him off of his game. That team and fan base are something else.

Meh. Broons fans about Subban, and Rangers fans against Simmonds, and etc, etc.

Many sports fans are not the most enlightened bunch, in general.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY

Thats disgusting... cancer is not something to joke about, watching my grandmother become weaker and weaker and that stuff eat away at her slowly is heart breaking let alone at the age of 32 those people have special place waiting for them :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad