GDT: Pre-Competition • Dec. 23 • Canada vs. Sweden • 3-5 final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
We're gonna get at least one player injured tonight.

It's so stupid to play Canada in a 'friendly' game just before the tournament starts. Like always they'll use cheap tricks and bullying methods to get in our head before the tournament has even started. Oh well...

Your fear is showing.

You should be afraid. When was the last time Sweden did better than Canada in the WJC? 1992?

I am not sure what bullying tactics you are referring to (I saw your previous reasons...meh). Both are good teams, just let the game be played and the best team will win, period, regardless of "bullying" or anything else.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Which swede-Canadian hate ?? Everebody hates Canadians when we talk about hockey ..
I think canadians hate way more the Russians and the Americans .. IMO

it's pretty much one way hate with the swedes hating us and we just ignoring them, I hate the Russians more than the swedes, but do hate the swedes more than the americans

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Seems inevitable at this point.. Let the annual Swede-Canadian hate fest begin!

Which swede-Canadian hate ?? Everebody hates Canadians when we talk about hockey ..
I think canadians hate way more the Russians and the Americans .. IMO

Actually it is true ... Canada is the guy to beat up for everyone !!

And their is no political motivation behind !! (it is obvious ... i still declare it for precautionary reasons ;))

They hate specially their neighbors ... USA ... and their real opponent ... Russia.
logic.

Pentothal

Dec 30, 2008
The last few years there's been controversy every time. Lehner, Rönnberg, Markström etc..

As I said, it seems inevitable that it'll happen again.. as long as they meet in the tournament.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
it's pretty much one way hate with the swedes hating us and we just ignoring them, I hate the Russians more than the swedes, but do hate the swedes more than the americans

My competative team hate list:

1. Russia
2. Czech Republic
3. USA
4. Slovakia
5. Germany
6. Switzerland
7. Sweden
8. Finland

Yedim

Dec 14, 2011
Leafs-Islanders is on TSN and the stream is still active but I'm not sure if it will still be up after the game

Pentothal

Dec 30, 2008
Tried that but couldn't find any stream that shows the game.

Did anyone find a stream?

Fulcrum

Looking for the Swedes to have a Sweet game.

That was a stupid move by Larsson, btw

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Holy ****.

Zibanejad looking good so far. Man he has wheels. Crushing hip-check/butt-check and then joined the rush. Made everyone on the ice look like they were standing still while he jumped up to join that rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad