GDT: Pre-Competition • Dec. 23 • Canada vs. Sweden • 3-5 final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fregus

Modo Hockey
Dec 12, 2009
We're gonna get at least one player injured tonight.

It's so stupid to play Canada in a 'friendly' game just before the tournament starts. Like always they'll use cheap tricks and bullying methods to get in our head before the tournament has even started. Oh well...

Oh please. You've listened to much on Wikegård.

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
Hitting goalies, making Swedish players change hotel room, calling them in the middle of the night, mocking journalists after loss etc etc.

Hitting goalies while i don't agree with it most teams do that as for mocking reporters i have not heard about that and if thats true of course its wrong as for making teams change rooms again thats news to me.

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Max Friberg
Johan Larsson
Mika Zibanejad
Filip Forsberg
Sebastian Collberg
Rickard Rakell

Oscar Klefbom
Fredrik Claesson
Patrik Nemeth
Petter Granberg

true_grit_original_soundtrack_cd_import.jpg

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
Oh please. You've listened to much on Wikegård.

I will really miss the Wikegård propaganda-train that's usually running this time of the year. I will also miss the people blindly jumping on to it and geting all fired up.

God damnit why did he have to leave.

Patchy

Jan 6, 2011
I will really miss the Wikegård propaganda-train that's usually running this time of the year. I will also miss the people blindly jumping on to it and geting all fired up.

God damnit why did he have to leave.

How patriotic of you.

We might as well just give away the medal to Canada, right? Right!?

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
How patriotic of you.

We might as well just give away the medal to Canada, right? Right!?

No it just think it unneccesairy to pour more petrol on the fire.

The fact of the matter is that the behavior some of the swedes coming in here this time of year is embarrasing. And then the rest of us has to answer to it after the tourney is done and the bandwagoners are gone.

Exalted User
Dec 14, 2010
Babylon
Because SVT is a **** station.

We relly need a HNIC type of show on one of the regular channels. Like TV4sport or a new channel called "SVT-hockey" or something along those lines. And all of the good hosts and experts are there. Hockey is way to inaccessible these days for the ordinairy swede. It would help the league gain in popularity as well.

Last edited:

WayneBruce

Jun 16, 2011
Stream, Anyone??

There was no stream for the Canada-Finland game. My tactic is to watch the whole game tomorrow morning instead of sitting up all night waiting for a stream that might never show up.

Jedda

Sep 7, 2003
Boden, Sweden
There was no stream for the Canada-Finland game. My tactic is to watch the whole game tomorrow morning instead of sitting up all night waiting for a stream that might never show up.

Wasn't the game on TSN? Surely there was a stream somewhere then, there's always been in the past for the canadian WJC pre-games.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Tonights game is on TSN, the other two Canadian games have been on TSN2. This should increase the chance for a stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad