Status
Not open for further replies.

4thliner*

Stone seems to score every game.

Stone = BOSS

But seriously, he just looks big and powerful with some ridiculous hands

Been on a sick tear ever since being drafted last 2 years

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Scheiflie with 0 points? But has he been effective?

I think so...

I hate to post the same thing over and over again, but he is having trouble finishing. If we can get the handful of guys gripping their sticks too tight we could have a very potent offense.

kyle44

Jan 7, 2007
like a previous poster mentioned wedgewood wasn't all that busy, but does anyone else find he exudes a sense of confidence in the net that visentin doesn't? it seems as though wedgewood knows as if he's going to stop the puck while visentin seems a tad bit anxious and nervous at times

Welcome2Hell

Aug 9, 2010
NutleyNJ
like a previous poster mentioned wedgewood wasn't all that busy, but does anyone else find he exudes a sense of confidence in the net that visentin doesn't? it seems as though wedgewood knows as if he's going to stop the puck while visentin seems a tad bit anxious and nervous at times

Do you know the final number of shots for the game?

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

Like a previous poster mentioned Wedgewood wasn't all that busy but... does anyone else find he exudes a sense of confidence in the net that Visentin does not??? It's as though Wedgewood knows he is going to stop the puck while Visentin seems a tad anxious and nervous.

Well said. ;)

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011

I agree. I think Visentin is a confident goaltender, but Wedgewood seems to have a swagger about him. Can't really put my finger on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was the starter when the games really matter, in the medal rounds.

Either way, I'm more confident in Canada's goaltending now that I've seen both play. It'd be nice to see Wedgewood play against stiffer competition however.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

How was Sven Baertschi tonight?

Hard to say... Canada was all over the Swiss. 7 - 1 does not accurately represent how lopsided the game was IMO.

He played well but could use someone to play with.

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

I agree. I think Visentin is a confident goaltender, but Wedgewood seems to have a swagger about him. Can't really put my finger on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was the starter when the games really matter, in the medal rounds.

Either way, I'm more confident in Canada's goaltending now that I've seen both play. It'd be nice to see Wedgewood play against stiffer competition however.

I agree 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

I asked but no one commented...

Did anyone else find the Nike Commercial (in the closing tunnel) really effective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad