Potential Trade Targets

Mayday3*

The players I see Hounds shopping are Hawel, Demeo, Martin, Verbeek. That is about it.

We have some rights to some solid players that I don't think will report HERE, but other places maybe...we could use that for leverage as well.

who?

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Tyler Wall, Holden Wale, Drew DeRidder ?

What about Corson Green, im not sure like the status on him if he's still eligible to report to a OHL team but i mean.

Do you mean the Holden Wale that already signed and played for the Greyhounds this year?

Corson Green looks like a sure thing to go to the University of New Hampshire and Tyler Wall would probably have limited appeal due to his age and draft status. I don't know much about Deridder's status, but there's no indication that he wouldn't sign here.

Mayday3*

Tyler Wall, Holden Wale, Drew DeRidder ?

What about Corson Green, im not sure like the status on him if he's still eligible to report to a OHL team but i mean.

Holden Wale and Drew DeRidder are 2000 born and not a 1st round pick so they can't be traded this year. The other 2 seem to be locked into a college commitment

Firebrd828

Oct 21, 2015
OHL Prospects has retweeted the OHL trade freeze has been lifted for all non WJC players.
Thought it was a later date.
There is a full slate of games on Wednesday, so they probably wanted to open it up before those second-half games get rolling.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
There is a full slate of games on Wednesday, so they probably wanted to open it up before those second-half games get rolling.

I think the players have to return today. I doubt any trades will be announced until closer to the deadline. I think their will be a bidding war for a couple of top players. The other trades will just be filling needs like teams trying to strengthen their D and such for the playoffs. Sometimes the deadline comes and goes like a lead fart.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
If you include today there isnt much time left as there is only 13-14 days left until January 8th roughly for deadline and 15 or so days until the OA trade deadline... i think this week and next will be the deal breakers

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
If you include today there isnt much time left as there is only 13-14 days left until January 8th roughly for deadline and 15 or so days until the OA trade deadline... i think this week and next will be the deal breakers

OHL trading deadline is January 10th and OA deadline is January 6th.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
GM's have probably got a good idea of what their priorities are and have a list of players they are targeting for a while now. Buyers have probably made offers and some sellers are waiting for the right price ala Konecny last season.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Not a problem, because if you are like me I don't move from the computer that day as I want to know asap. I got Jan 10th marked on the calendar :laugh:

lol it will be like NHL trade deadline up at 6am with my tv beside my pc watching tv for 10-12 hrs I'm sure i will be the same but instead of tv it will be on twitter lol

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
ohlinsider has reported that an OA was traded for an OA, didn't mentioned the teams but will post it this morning. oh boy can't wait :popcorn:

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
Hamilton BulldogsVerified account
‏@BulldogsOHL
BREAKING NEWS: Bulldogs acquire goaltender Dawson Carty from
@OHLRangers. More details to follow shortly #blackandgoldunite

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
ohlinsider has reported that an OA was traded for an OA, didn't mentioned the teams but will post it this morning. oh boy can't wait :popcorn:

OHLInsiders(.com) ‏@OHLinsiders · 46m46 minutes ago

Shoulda known better than listen to a drunk ex teammate turned rich in the GO. No, @Lindberg_23, Jeff King has not been traded for CJ Garcia

hfp

Jul 30, 2009
SSM
Holden Wale and Drew DeRidder are 2000 born and not a 1st round pick so they can't be traded this year. The other 2 seem to be locked into a college commitment

Check the years on those commitment dates. Corsons isn't till 2018 :)

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
With Sudbury picking up Sanvido today we could see the phone ringing for Capobianco. Sudbury could send him off for a couple of picks 2nd, 3rd and an 18 year old in return, Sudbury needs to rebuild their defence for next season and now is the time to do it. Getting Sanvido helps to keep the leadership the rest of this season and hopefully help enough to squeeze them into the playoffs.

WJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad