WJC: [POOL] Canada4Gold WJC Pool (#3)

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
It would be nice if I could get at least one draft pick in today. The entire evening seems to be gone. While we are nearing the end of the draft, I still think we should maybe be more attentive to the list during the prime time evening hours when most of us are home and awake. If you know you might have an entire evening without internet access, submit a list, I think.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Subban with a less-than-stellar performance against Finland. 2 goals were 5-on-3 though, so he likely still has time to get himself rolling.

Surprised Canada was so stymied offensively, though.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Okay. Give me a few. I still need to figure out who to take.

Okay if he hasn't been taken ill go with Emil Molin

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I think I'll go with Christoph Bertschy, Switzerland

PM sent

You can go ahead and make your next pick. Everyone from now until your final pick has already picked all their forwards, so no matter who they pick it won't affect your pick. It will speed up the end of the draft.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
You can go ahead and make your next pick. Everyone from now until your final pick has already picked all their forwards, so no matter who they pick it won't affect your pick. It will speed up the end of the draft.

Canada..after AwesomePanthers picks, it's gonna be your 2 back to back pick on the Lehner/habsfan56 pool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad