WJC: [POOL] Canada4Gold WJC Pool (#3)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
As for having players miss, there will be others as well so don't feel like you're alone, there are usually a couple suprising cuts, and I'd be a couple people already chosen will be cut, and then you getting to replace while they can't(mostly because they don't know he's cut yet) wouldn't really be fair to them. Plus if it gets down to a point where 5 or 6 people need to replace, we might get in a situation where it could be someone's pick and 5 different people are picking at the same time because of replacements and that's just messy.

I'm sorry about sticking you with a player that may not play, but that sort of thing is kinda commeonplace in a pool like this, and this is the most common rule used(I haven't actually seen a pool yet that allows you to replace during the draft) so I think that's the way I'm gonna go.

It's like the NHl draft, the leafs can't pick at #5, change their mind soon after and try and switch. If they don't like their pick they can maybe sign somsone else after the draft, someone who went undrafted. Bad analogy maybe but whatever

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If they do you got a huge steal I think. I'm sure he would already be off the board. I would have taken him last time instead of Murphy. If he plays he should get a lot of points imo.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I select J.C. Lipon

He went through an entire NHL draft without being drafted, I didn't want to make him wait any longer :laugh:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Glory sent me a PM yesterday for his pick yesterday. There's still someone remaining still on that list. I doubt he'll be here for a while as it's almost 5 AM in Sweden. The PM was listed "for my next pick" which has already been made, so it was only meant for that pick. Should I use it for this pick too?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
It's likely that he'd probably want that player anyway since he would have taken him with his last pick if the others were gone, and he's still available a full round later.

It is possible that he wanted a certain order, and if he got a forward this time he would go for a defence this time, but if he got a D he'd go for a goalie this time or whatever but that's probably unlikely.

I'll make the pick for him to save time. If he comes back and doesn't want that player then he can repick(including those players who were picked after him if he so chose). Does that sound ok?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Snippit and leafsfan1990 have drafted all their forwards and their goalie. Just a reminder you have to draft defenceman the rest of your picks:)

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Gonna try to make a list for this night again. But it's quite hard when so many ar gone imo :laugh:

Well only 2 picks before me so shouldn't be a problem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad