WJC: [POOL] Canada4Gold WJC Pool (#3)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Snippit has 55 minutes left on his clock. If he does not pick HighLifeMan can go ahead and make his pick

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Alivesi is up again. He's already missed a pick so he can pick 2. Snippit can also pick when he gets here.

I'll give Alivesi another 12 hours as we still have plently of time to finish and there are only 2 more people after him.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'll take Linus Arnesson

Let me know when I can make my Girgensons replacement. I don't need to replace McCabe. He was named captain of team USA.

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Alivesi has been PMed multiple times about picking his 2 players without response.

We will start the replacement draft portion, Alivesi can come in and make his picks at any time.

These players have been cut from their teams.

F - Charles Hudon (Snippit)
D - Esa Lindell (HighLifeMan)
F - Zemgus Girgensons (DuckJet)
D - Brady Skjei (Snippit)
F - Stefan Matteau (Vankiller Whale)

They will be replaced in the same order that they were picked in.

Thus the order of picking in the replacement draft is

1. DuckJet - Forward
2. Vankiller Whale - Forward
3. Snippit - Forward
4. HighLifeMan - Defenceman
5. Snippit - Defenceman

Therefore Duckjet and HighLifeMan may proceed with their replacement pic of a forward and defenceman respectively.

You will be given an 8 hour clock to make your replacement pick. This clock will start at 8 AM ET tomorrow morning. You may pick now though, I just don't want the clock to run out during the night.

If Alivesi fails to make his picks before the tournament starts I will autopick him his final 2 picks, this will be done at the moment the tournament starts to give him maximum time to complete his drafting

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If someone else gets cut in the meantime(1 more USA defenceman needs to be cut, possibility of Jenner getting cut if he gets an lengthly suspension) then thos picks can be made at the end of the replacement draft

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Really sorry for my absence. Been extremely busy lately.

I'll replace Charles Hudon with Anthony Camara.

I'll replace Brady Skjei with Jan Stencel, Czech Republic D

If I'm allowed to, I'd like to replace my goalie Bartosak with Matej Machovsky (since it looks like he'll get the starts).

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Nope unfortunately you aren't allowed to replace someone who doesn't get cut. Sucks for the person who got Jenner too.

I also picked Bartosak in another pool so sucks for me there too

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Alivesi's time is up, he will now be autopicked for his final 2 picks

Alivesi selects Jordan Binnington (G) and Peter Ceresnak (D)

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm updating on the fly, will try to update during the intermissions. When the day is over I will post the standings and charts in a new post each day, but I will update on the fly by editing the first 5 posts.

DatsRatchet off to a flying start. 5 points in the 1st period

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Man I really should've diversified my roster a bit. Too many Swedes. I only now realize how Pejorative Slured that is.

Also I'm not that worried about DatsRatchet. Aaltonen is out.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
yeah just heard that on TSN, tough break. Though he's gotten 4 points for DatsRatchet in the period and a half he played, that's fairly decent for a full tournament so it's not a total loss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad