Poll: Better future - Devils or Sens

Better future

• Total voters

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
Given the bickering, I'd assume this turns into a rivalry even if the sens never match the devils success in the standings. Mostly fun occasionally irrational posts among fans could lead to a real passion for the outcome of a W in an otherwise regular old out of division match up. I'm for it. The red sweater rivalry. The kids are alright show down. The Newark to Ottawa brawl. Tough to market, but I will watch it

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
Given the bickering, I'd assume this turns into a rivalry even if the sens never match the devils success in the standings. Mostly fun occasionally irrational posts among fans could lead to a real passion for the outcome of a W in an otherwise regular old out of division match up. I'm for it. The red sweater rivalry. The kids are alright show down. The Newark to Ottawa brawl. Tough to market, but I will watch it

I hate it. I feel like Sens and Devs have much in common. Both young upcoming teams (Devils took a huge jump this year though, but who knows if Sens take a similar leap next season), both rivals to a popular big market team that have bunch of UFAs lining up to play there. Even the jerseys share similar red and black colors.

As a Devils fan who has Senators as a 2nd favorite East team, I hate reading all the back and forth trash talking between the fanbases. But I guess that's just how it goes when you have comparible players and neither team is the best right now, so all you have is to argue who will be better in the future.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
the guy throwing oil into the fire on the last page is a habs fan.

i think there already is rivalry between these two fan bases. devils should step back from the battle. it's not about them.

Reactions: MrGuyPerson

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Both have their great younger pieces,NJ however has gotten them to win consistantly so its them until we grow our team...Better poll would be them and Buffalo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad