Point Vs W. Nylander

Who do you take going forward?

• Brayden

• William

Results are only viewable after voting.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Nylander for me.

0.73ppg (WN) vs 0.71ppg (BP) is very, very close.

Nylander was better last season, Point this year

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
It's Point. He has some Bergeron in his game that Nylander won't ever have. They'll probably be similar offensively, but i'd still giv ethe edge to point here too.

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
I'd take Point right now. Was a massive fan of him in his draft year, absolute travesty he went that low.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Nylander was pathetic this playoffs, Point is a beast. It's what happens when you're soft and play a perimiter game, Point gets in the dirty areas. And Point can actually play center.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Nylander was pathetic this playoffs, Point is a beast. It's what happens when you're soft and play a perimiter game, Point gets in the dirty areas. And Point can actually play center.

Yeah, tough time for a poll for Nylander. Nylander very well may learn from this playoffs. He wouldn't be the first young player to have to grow into the intensity of the playoffs.

Point DOES play center in an effective two way fashion. Nylander? Maybe? Point IS able to ramp up to the playoffs. Nylander? Maybe? Nylander maybe has a higher offensive ceiling, but I don't know how you vote for all the "maybe".

DonM

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences
May 18, 2015
Taking Point here. I thought this would be a breakout year for Nylander. He looked primed for it after the world championships last year. This year whenever I watched him he seemed way too casual. He needs to play with a lot more intensity again for this to be a real conversation for me.

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
I picked Nylander, I think next year will give us a lot more insight on who's better though. Will Nylander step up? will Point keep up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad