Point Vs W. Nylander

Who do you take going forward?

• Brayden

• William

Results are only viewable after voting.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
I would if someone said something like that about a Tampa player. I was genuinely interested. As far as offensive tools go Point has the better shot, but Nylanders better at carrying the puck across the blue line. Haven't seen enough of either player to determine who's better at other offensive tools.
somebody literally compared nylander getting better defensively to marner becoming Lucic and you didn't bat an eye.
Why not call that poster out for saying something outlandish with no proof?

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
somebody literally compared nylander getting better defensively to marner becoming Lucic and you didn't bat an eye.
Why not call that poster out for saying something outlandish with no proof?
He was basically comparing Nylander being like Bergeron to Marner being like Lucic, which isn't the best comparison, your right. Although, it is true that while Nylander will likely improve defensively, he will never nearly as good defensively as Bergeron. A better comparison would be comparing Nylander being like Bergeron to Marner Ovechkin. But I'm here to call everyone out on making bad comparisons.

Anyway, like I said before, I wasn't calling anyone out when I asked what offensive tools Nylander had that Point lacked, I was actually genuinely interested because I hadn't seen that much of either player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad