GDT: PO Game 4: Columbus vs. Washington | 4/19 7:30PM | USA, FS-Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Would be nice if Foligno or Dubi contributed something offensively.....they certainly should given their salaries. Right now, only the top line is dangerous, although Boone, Andy and Calvert are trying to make things happen.

The players on the top line are also averaging between 25 and 28 minutes a night. That's top pair D numbers and likely isn't sustainable. It would be nice to end the series quickly to get them some rest.

Foligno, Jenner, and OB all have 1 assist and are a -2. Of the three Jenner is playing the best.

Reactions: We Want Ten

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
The players on the top line are also averaging between 25 and 28 minutes a night. That's top pair D numbers and likely isn't sustainable. It would be nice to end the series quickly to get them some rest.

Foligno, Jenner, and OB all have 1 assist and are a -2. Of the three Jenner is playing the best.
Jenner has been a beast. OB has been... ok I guess. Foligno needs to quit trying to channel his inner Panarin.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Inquiring Minds

Jul 12, 2007
Grandview, Ohio
Time to bury these guys
mortal_kombat_finish_him.png

Reactions: Inglewood JMFJ

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
I have nothing to say except goooo jackets!!!

That and I saw Aaron Portzline heading into work today. I honked at him with playoff intensity. Also I got my bread man and camsanity shirts in the mail today....so feeling lucky

Last edited:

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Yes, he was the best part of FS Ohio back then. And the one season we got of Brian Engblom.
Day did some things to wrinkle the front office. From there even little things got under their skin. For example one night he pronounced Minnesota like a Native Scandanaian Minnesota person would. While i thought it funny at the time, it didn't set well he told me.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Jeremy Roenick on the USA feed just now, "Columbus doesn't have much after Panarin. Capitals need to key in on him and Bobrovsky."

I think I understand now why kids say "I literally can't even."

Reactions: CharlotteJacket

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Day did some things to wrinkle the front office. From there even little things got under their skin. For example one night he pronounced Minnesota like a Native Scandanaian Minnesota person would. While i thought it funny at the time, it didn't set well he told me.
Also MacLean was incredibly thin skinned. Any criticism of the team was a criticism of him.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite

I’ve heard similar stories

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
All American Rejects is NOT a band that should be played over the loud speakers at NWA in a playoff game.

(To the people who were griping about our music, you right... you right).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad