GDT: PO Game 4: Columbus vs. Washington | 4/19 7:30PM | USA, FS-Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Those were the dark days of FS Ohio. Danny Gare on color. The dude in the studio was horrible (I think his name was Dan Kamal) and the chick who was here before Maetzold (Natalie Taylor)

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Those were the dark days of FS Ohio. Danny Gare on color. The dude in the studio was horrible (I think his name was Dan Kamal) and the chick who was here before Maetzold (Natalie Taylor)

Thats her. Man those were rough days. Between them and the team I almost hung it up then. I love George, Jody and Dave. I think they do a great job. The team is slightly better too. :) These are good days.

Reactions: DJAnimosity

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
upload_2018-4-19_12-54-27.png

Better looking than Dave but I do not miss her.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Natalie Taylor with her little pink notepad........:laugh::laugh:

“ the Columbus Baaaloooh Jackets”

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The best moment of FSO was Raffi Torres clone John Mitchell.

I think you guys are being a bit tough on Taylor. Trying to paint a horrid team in a positive light couldn't have been easy and she never saw anything else. Regardless, I don't mind Metz either and our studio team does a good job even though their bias annoys me.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
f*** your dark days.
This ain't them.
Tonight is the night we take a huge step towards legitimizing ourselves. This is about as much of a must win as a game that is actually not must win can be. I expect great things for us tonight.

Reactions: CarolinaBlueJacket

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
But yeah like someone said earlier, I think this game likely decides the series. 2-2 back to Washington makes them have all the momentum AND a home game, likely to head to Columbus down 3-2. If it's 3-1 CBJ going into Washington we will have the momentum and they will have all the pressure. They stopped our momentum with their win, we must take it back tonight.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
But yeah like someone said earlier, I think this game likely decides the series. 2-2 back to Washington makes them have all the momentum AND a home game, likely to head to Columbus down 3-2. If it's 3-1 CBJ going into Washington we will have the momentum and they will have all the pressure. They stopped our momentum with their win, we must take it back tonight.

After the Caps win, a loss tonight would deflate their comeback ambitions. Now do like Negan and bash their f***ing heads in with a bat! Metaphorically speaking of course.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
The best moment of FSO was Raffi Torres clone John Mitchell.

I think you guys are being a bit tough on Taylor. Trying to paint a horrid team in a positive light couldn't have been easy and she never saw anything else. Regardless, I don't mind Metz either and our studio team does a good job even though their bias annoys me.

I forgot about him. Thanks for the reminder.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Do NOT let them back into this series. Need to be better at possession and retrieval. Ted series heading back creates too much self-created hardship.

Oh, try scoring the first goal while we're at it. I'm not demanding at all...

Reactions: CPTN71

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Do NOT let them back into this series. Need to be better at possession and retrieval. Ted series heading back creates too much self-created hardship.

Oh, try scoring the first goal while we're at it. I'm not demanding at all...

I want the Jackets to win in such savage fashion that the Post runs a hilarious headline about the caps playoff woes. Maybe even front page material.

We Want Ten.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Too proud to lose. Make our history today!
Go Jackets! Go 5th line!
Сергей, отправь Сашу на ЧМ :)

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I want the Jackets to win in such savage fashion that the Post runs a hilarious headline about the caps playoff woes. Maybe even front page material.

We Want Ten.
Murray for the Pens has something like 4 SO's in his last 6 playoff starts. Tonight would be an amazing time for Bob to get his first SO ever in the playoffs.
And we score 10.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Would be nice if Foligno or Dubi contributed something offensively.....they certainly should given their salaries. Right now, only the top line is dangerous, although Boone, Andy and Calvert are trying to make things happen.

Reactions: CarolinaBlueJacket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad