GDT: PO Game 3: Columbus vs. Washington | 4/17 7:30PM | NBCSN, FSOhio

Status
Not open for further replies.

borisbadenough

Mar 25, 2013
Very fortunate to be 2-0. If the Jackets keeps taking the stupid penalties they took in the first two it is a 2-1 series not to mention four or five major defensive lapse per game . They also need a better solution than the the captain on the third line. The fit is not good imo. TV needs to play a bit higher in the slot on the pp.

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I know people don't like to mix the Jackets and Buckeyes, but I REALLY want them to play seven nation army so we can get that chant going in Nationwide. I feel like at an indoor stadium it would amplify and it'd easily be heard on the broadcast.

Reactions: Lumbus

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I know I should feel good about being up 2-0 and I do, but I am actually concerned that the Jackets might drop 2 at home then collapse. That would be such a Jackets thing to do.
The only thing more powerful than the jackets thing to do is the capitols thing to do.
I can't see Bob losing 4 of 5. I can't see this team playing as undisciplined as it has. I can't see the caps getting so many questionable calls going forward.
I like where we are at, but it's certainly not over.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Jobu.jpg

This game is critical so I'm going all out and calling for help

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
The only thing more powerful than the jackets thing to do is the capitols thing to do.
I can't see Bob losing 4 of 5. I can't see this team playing as undisciplined as it has. I can't see the caps getting so many questionable calls going forward.
I like where we are at, but it's certainly not over.

Dont get me wrong. I have never been happier than where they are now. But I carry a lot of baggage as a Jackets fan. If they come out of Cbus 3-1 I will be happy. It would be a lot easier if it were 3-0 on the way to 3-1.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Dont get me wrong. I have never been happier than where they are now. But I carry a lot of baggage as a Jackets fan. If they come out of Cbus 3-1 I will be happy. It would be a lot easier if it were 3-0 on the way to 3-1.
Any fan who has been on board the jackets bandwagon for any amount of time isn't exactly comfortable lol.

Reactions: eljefe72

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I know I should feel good about being up 2-0 and I do, but I am actually concerned that the Jackets might drop 2 at home then collapse. That would be such a Jackets thing to do.

It has happened to even the best of teams. In 1999 the Red Wings were working on a three-peat (TM Pat Riley lol) and took the first two on the road in the WC semis vs the Avs. After scoring the first goal at home in Game 3 they fell apart and in very lopsided fashion lost the next four in a row mostly due to shoddy goaltending (Osgood got hurt and was replaced by an inept Bill Ranford) and skaters who simply ran out of gas after three years in a row of going deep in the playoffs.

I'm very optimistic about the chances of the Jackets advancing out of this round but I've learned never to count your proverbial chickens before they hatch.

Reactions: CarolinaBlueJacket

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I know people don't like to mix the Jackets and Buckeyes, but I REALLY want them to play seven nation army so we can get that chant going in Nationwide. I feel like at an indoor stadium it would amplify and it'd easily be heard on the broadcast.

Never considered this an OSU song....everybody plays it. BUT HANG ON SLOOPY IS OFF THE TABLE FOR ME:thumbd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad