Series Discussion: PLOFFS ROUND UNO: [3]FLAMES vs. [2]CANUCKS OFFICIAL DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Really pulling for Anaheim right now. Given the choice between Winnipeg and Minnesota in the Pacific Division bracket, I want Winnipeg. Not that it's that likely to matter, but still.

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
My lineup for game 1 is:

JG,Monohan,Hudler
Bouma,Backlund,Jones
Raymond,Bennett,Colborne
Ferland,Stajan,Jooris

Bennett and Raymond get game 1. Depending on their play, either Bollig or Granlund can draw in for game 2.

Russel,Wideman
Brodie,Engelland
Schlemko,Diaz/Potter

Hiller

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Playing the first 2 games in Van is probably best for such a young roster. It's VAN's game to lose.

Where I think the Flames have the advantage is our center depth. Monahan, Stajan, Backs, Jooris, Colborne, Granlund, Bennett and Shore are all capable Centers that can line up nicely against the Nucks. Our D is weaker but maybe more mobile and can move the puck a little better. Vancouvers transition game is always strong, but if we play our game and block everything, give Hiller a chance, I really have zero nerves for this series. I feel really good about it.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Any room for a bandwagon fan?

Full disclosure. I am a Preds STH and I fully expect us to get swept by the hawks. I followed the Flames back in the mid-80s and still have my cheap polyester ccm jersey.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Any room for a bandwagon fan?

Full disclosure. I am a Preds STH and I fully expect us to get swept by the hawks. I followed the Flames back in the mid-80s and still have my cheap polyester ccm jersey.
welcome aboard. but I hope you guys last to at least round two

Perceptor

World Class
Mar 19, 2012
Calgary, AB
So my buddy who gets our gamepacks says we got PL seats. Lack of seniority and 3 seats probably did us in. No matter, we will be there for the games and that's all that matters! Go Flames Go!

TkachuksMouthguard

Mar 17, 2007
London, UK
Insane to think back to the start of the season, seriously insane. I can't believe we are in the playoffs!!!!

Screw tanking for anyone, such a good feeling seeing the team prove haters wrong. This team is amazing!!

Aug 21, 2014
Eakins might have been a double agent.

595098-dallas-eakins-of-the-calgary-flames-poses-for-a-gettyimages.jpg

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IM YELLING

I LOVE LAMP

but seriously, no see a thread about it

official schedule:
zYOcgAq.png

let the talks begin!!

this warrants a sticky, you big boys in your big boy pants, do your big boy jobs

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad