Series Discussion: PLOFFS ROUND UNO: [3]FLAMES vs. [2]CANUCKS OFFICIAL DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
CP is kinda of a joke. Way too much homerism over there.

It's a lot of Flames fans in one place. Of course that's to be expected; what I didn't expect over there was that any negativity is taken more offensively than here :laugh:

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
It's a lot of Flames fans in one place. Of course that's to be expected; what I didn't expect over there was that any negativity is taken more offensively than here :laugh:

I haven't been back to CP ever since they changed from the original forums. I just remade my account and just never went back. Forgot what the forum used to be called. At least there are people on HF that can look at things objectively. You can be a fan and still be objective lol.

The Horvatian One

228 LBS of Pain
Aug 22, 2010
First off, Welcome back to the Playoffs Flames fans!!!

Secondly, I'm extremely excited to get our rivalry back up and going. Western Canada needed some sort of rivalry considering the Battle of Alberta has been lacking and with the Flames missing the playoffs it's been tough to look forward to any of our games in past few years.

Personally, I see this being one of the more exciting series in the opening round. I live in Toronto now and my cousins are both Flames fans, so you can bet that there will be a lot of **** talking happening. Oh and just to ensure you guys are happy that I'll kicked down to the ground when the Canucks lose, there are two of them.

We both have hard working teams and high scoring teams that like to drive the offense. I'm looking forward to this series!!! May the best team win!

Couldn't agree more. Almost as bad as CDC.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Let's see how good Hartley is at line matching, he's gotta put up Johnny Hockey against Sbisa.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Congrats Flames on the playoff berth, well deserved. Being a Wings fan, I'm enjoying seeing Hulder succeeding with you guys, I've always liked him. The Hudler-Gaudreau-Monahan lines has become one of my favorite lines to watch.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Which is why I'm here. I registered for an account back in 2011 but never posted anything after it was apparent the site was a big cheerleading squad. You can't say anything negative about a player or the team (even if it's valid) unless everyone is saying it too.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
HF makes you unbiased.

I still like CP, but since 2015 I've noticed I go on here a lot more. Probably because we act like more of a family.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Which is why I'm here. I registered for an account back in 2011 but never posted anything after it was apparent the site was a big cheerleading squad. You can't say anything negative about a player or the team (even if it's valid) unless everyone is saying it too.

Yep, someone might even accuse you of having a vendetta if you disagreed with them.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Yep, someone might even accuse you of having a vendetta if you disagreed with them.

Ha that happened to me on there. It was a Latvia-USA WHC game and there was an offside that wasn't called that led to the USA goal. I said that, had four people tell me I've never played hockeyaand must be new to the game, I showed them photo analysis along with offside definitions and they all shut up. :laugh:

However I did have a few people message me thanking me for putting them in their place. :laugh:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
HF makes you unbiased.

I still like CP, but since 2015 I've noticed I go on here a lot more. Probably because we act like more of a family.

Call dibs on abusive step father. I don't understand half the things you guys talk about, some people really dislike me, I'm right a lot of the time but my bum teenage kids don't see it that way :laugh:

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I'm calling it now, I think TJ Brodie will have the best beard if we go far. He's already got something good going :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad