Pre-Game Talk: Playoffs: Round 1 against Predators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
I loved perron with rakell and Perry last night. He seemed to ignite that line and thought he was mediocre with the Getzlaf line.

Same here. I also wouldn't mind seeing Stewart and McGinn with Getzlaf.

It's time to shorten the bench. Hocroff, Garbutt, Thompson can play a hard nosed 4th line, but getting the lead early is critical.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Only thing ducks have for them going is this year is alot of choking teams have exorcised their demons. Its time for the ducks to do the same.. Anderson will have to play lights out.. They need to screen Rinne on every shot, Go to the dirty areas, They Need to Score the first goal and build from there and never take the foot off the gas..Lastley the Leaders need to produce, Perry, Getzlaf especially, We need everyone out there giving 100%.. Im not confident.. and I think we will loose.. But i pray I am wrong.. Untill than.. Im not confident in this team.. But like they say.. 3 is to many and 4 is impossible.. If they do manage to loose this game.. BB is Going to be let go for sure..

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
According to Zupke, Stoner is available for tomorrow. I kind of want him in the lineup instead of Theo but don't know if it's smart to have him play his first game in over 2 weeks in a game 7. And more importantly, BB may not think so either. We'll see.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Only thing ducks have for them going is this year is alot of choking teams have exorcised their demons. Its time for the ducks to do the same.. Anderson will have to play lights out.. They need to screen Rinne on every shot, Go to the dirty areas, They Need to Score the first goal and build from there and never take the foot off the gas..Lastley the Leaders need to produce, Perry, Getzlaf especially, We need everyone out there giving 100%.. Im not confident.. and I think we will loose.. But i pray I am wrong.. Untill than.. Im not confident in this team.. But like they say.. 3 is to many and 4 is impossible.. If they do manage to loose this game.. BB is Going to be let go for sure..

So if they still lose then does that make the Ducks super chokers?

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Turn out the lliigghhhttsss, the party is oovveeerrr

fat-lady-warning.jpg

paine

Jun 4, 2007
This is exactly the mindset the Ducks need:

Cogliano: "We need to come out (tomorrow) and be willing to out-compete them. Hoping or waiting for something...that's how we'll lose."

The latter is exactly how they played in game 6.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
This is exactly the mindset the Ducks need:

Cogliano: "We need to come out (tomorrow) and be willing to out-compete them. Hoping or waiting for something...that's how we'll lose."

The latter is exactly how they played in game 6.

You know what this team does well? They say all the right things. Now if they actually do what they say, that's another story.

paine

Jun 4, 2007
You know what this team does well? They say all the right things. Now if they actually do what they say, that's another story.

Oh, I'm not saying they'll play that way. Ha. Just that they need to. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad