Playoff avatars?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
h7aBrto.gif

This is spectacular.

this guy gets it

plus it is extra funny because buffalo fans ruined our (carolina's) parking lot in 2006

never seen so much broken glass in my life :laugh:

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Hmmm... how about a "Staying Alive" theme? See if we can get some of the Ducks in Tux pics or some of their dress up pics from last season entering the honda center. Heck, I like that lindolm kissing a Dane's hand. LoL

Then have a disco ball at the top right corner with their Number on it.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Trump is a great theme as well! Can someone put Trumps hair on Boudreau? :laugh:

There are many options with that theme but yes, main moto could be MAKE ANAHEIM GREAT AGAIN (as we were champs and have been slumping so now with some bold moves we`re trying to be great again)

Some other quotes to play around:
Trump actual quote “When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.”

That could be changed and played around about Games 7 and making it pay - it`s awesome idea :laugh:

About the wall - we can animate/visualise it with Gibby/Freddy as the built wall

His actual quote:
“Hillary Clinton was the worst Secretary of State in the history of the United States. There's never been a Secretary of State so bad as Hillary. The world blew up around us. We lost everything, including all relationships. There wasn't one good thing that came out of that administration or her being Secretary of State.”

Change it for
“Kings were the worst Stanley cup champs in the history of the game. There's never been a Stanley cup champion so bad as Kings. The world blew up around us. We lost everything, including all relationships and gave Edmonton 1st overalls. There wasn't one good thing that came out of LA being Stanley cup champs.”

His actual quote: “Free trade is terrible. Free trade can be wonderful if you have smart people. But we have stupid people [in office].”
Our: “Free agency is terrible. Free agency can be wonderful if you have rich owners. But we have Samuelli`s [in office].”

His quote: “I saw a report yesterday. There’s so much oil, all over the world, they don’t know where to dump it. And Saudi Arabia says, ‘Oh, there’s too much oil.’ Do you think they’re our friends? They’re not our friends.”

Our: “I saw a report yesterday. There’s so much bad contracts, all over the league, they don’t know where to dump them. And Chicago says, ‘Oh, there’s too small cap space.’ Do you think they’re our friends? They’re not our friends.”

I took the quotes from here: http://presidential-candidates.insi...-ridiculously-offensive-donald-trump-quotes#1

I don`t support Trump but for playoff avatar theme could be nice imo :laugh:

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
make no mistake

my ability to laugh at both myself and my team has gotten me in trouble with the mods more than once

mostly because i am smarter than them

but oh well, what can you do?
:sarcasm:

Which isn't even that hard tbh

Please don't hurt me. I don't know what I'm doing.

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
+Enough said+

"I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’”
+obviously direct this at LA+

“All of the women on The View flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
+sub The View for NHL Network+

“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”

+rebel with a trust fund+

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”
+obviously talking about duck beaks+

“I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”
+Anaheim baby+

“The other candidates — they went in, they didn’t know the air conditioning didn’t work. They sweated like dogs...How are they gonna beat ISIS? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.”

+sub ISIS for Chicago+

:ducks2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad