Playoff Avatar Theme Discussion

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
The templates and a howto are up:
http://nwcs.com/~jvc/haqi/WATG/

I haven't done any further avatars at this point, because... well, frankly, every time I've done something for the boards as a whole like this, things go awkwardly for the team around that point and my work gets superstitiously blamed, and I don't want to go through that again. Not interested in putting in volunteer hours towards being a target.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
The templates and a howto are up:
http://nwcs.com/~jvc/haqi/WATG/

I haven't done any further avatars at this point, because... well, frankly, every time I've done something for the boards as a whole like this, things go awkwardly for the team around that point and my work gets superstitiously blamed, and I don't want to go through that again. Not interested in putting in volunteer hours towards being a target.

I have already blamed this thread, but I can't see how anyone would blame you.

Besides, you have probably already worked longer on these than the team will be in the playoffs, so thanks for your sacrifice.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Request if someone has time: I am literally an idiot with image software on the internet, but I tried to take my baghead avatar and draw a smiling face instead of the frowning face for my avatar since we aren't doing one as a board. As you can tell, I was unable to do that with any success. If someone could do that for me that would be great, if not then its all good. :)

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Request if someone has time: I am literally an idiot with image software on the internet, but I tried to take my baghead avatar and draw a smiling face instead of the frowning face for my avatar since we aren't doing one as a board. As you can tell, I was unable to do that with any success. If someone could do that for me that would be great, if not then its all good. :)

I'm far from an expert, but if I get time later I can give it a shot.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008

check your PM. I gave it a quick shot.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
request if someone has time: I am literally an idiot with image software on the internet, but i tried to take my baghead avatar and draw a smiling face instead of the frowning face for my avatar since we aren't doing one as a board. As you can tell, i was unable to do that with any success. If someone could do that for me that would be great, if not then its all good. :)
View attachment 94807

Here is my effort. Think CBJ clinched with 2 weeks to go type effort.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad