Post-Game Talk: Playin' Golf Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindead

Jul 14, 2005
The cookie spoke
Oddly not nervous. Excited at the opportunity. I was so nervous for Game 5 and it was a disaster. For game 6, I decided to enjoy the game recognizing it might be the last one. Now I like the opportunity. It does not mean I expect to win- certainly not cocky- but appreciate the chance to witness franchise history even if it doesn’t pan out.... because if it DOES work out, we will be talking about it for years.
Years.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Time for Ellis and Josi to step up their game
Subban and Ekholm can only do so much

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I'm not nervous either. I was more nervous for games 5 and 6. I guess my feelings are I want to win bad but if we don't I am fine with it as we made it to game 7 and it is a crap shoot on whether you win or lose. Our last game 7 against the sharks was horrible but I think we used all our energy just to get to game 7 plus all the trips back and forth to California. I prefer to remember the game 7 win against the Ducks. Just go out and give it your all.

predwings

Jan 26, 2011
Nashville TN
Very nervous, especially with Fisher out, and Irwin is an underrated helper on the back-end though I expect less time for 3rd pair this game especially. Fisher's experience at the dot will be missed, let's hope it doesn't hurt us.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Once you see this it can't be unseen.

7827517732166816572%253Faccount_id%253D0

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Sheryl Crow doing the anthem. She remembered the words and didn't mess up which is a good sign.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well I think the team that can hold their composure the best and play a whole 60 mins will win. The team that doesn't will lose. Got to hope that Peks and the team in front of him shows up and can keep their composure. No matter what I like our team to play their best hockey yet and not play like a hot mess like they have been playing at home. If they play like they played their last two away games, I like our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad