rFgqDm4.png

J3YvhWp.png

Sf29OUP.png

rhv6NYc.png

EfBE6TJ.png

humboldt_8.jpg

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Weirdly calm about this, which is weird cause usually I'm a nervous wreck before just about every game, but not for this one - the biggest game of the season so far.

Here's to hoping for a controversy free game.

And to all of you with tickets, please forget your silly superstitions and go to the game and have fun. No sane person is gonna blame you if we do happen to lose. As someone who doesn't even live on the same continent, I'd do terrible things to experience a Predators home game, especially if it's a Game 7 like we have tonight.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Game f***in’ seven.... in Nashville! Doesn’t get much better than this. I have a guy offering me his ticket for $100 but I don’t wanna be in debt. If my taxes would hurry up and come in, I’d be there.

Reactions: Sk8M8

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
1) Winning on home ice tonight will be sweet. I'll be there ready to cheer on the boys no matter what tonight.

2) FilthyScoresberg / FF - Where do you bartend and is it a good place to watch Preds games?

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
1) Winning on home ice tonight will be sweet. I'll be there ready to cheer on the boys no matter what tonight.

2) FilthyScoresberg / FF - Where do you bartend and is it a good place to watch Preds games?
Ellendale’s off of Donelson by I-40.
I’m not a bartender there yet, (serving) but I’ll be training to be very soon.
I’m still pretty new there, so I’m not too familiar with the bar at all, but they say our happy hour is pretty good. I do know that we only have 4 things on tap, the rest are bottles. Tons of wine and mixed drinks though, as it is fine dining.
I’m pretty sure they turn the Preds game on at the bar, but we only have 1 tv.

Fortunately for me though, my off days were Monday and Today, which just-so-happened to be both gamedays lol

Reactions: LCPreds

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I am going to keep saying this until it happens:

We have not played a great home game in ages. I mean a complete game that we not only dominate play but also on the scoreboard. It has seriously been close to 2 months. Have not had any in the playoffs. We are so overdue for one it is not funny- tonight is the night.

And also, Josi and Ellis are still sitting on 0 goals scored COMBINED in the playoffs. Completely mind-boggling. Tonight is the night that ends- one of them will score.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Jets fan checking in now (rather than after the game before it's too late and you wouldn't believe me) but it's been a great series and at least from my end, has absolutely lived up to the billing of two elite teams going at it tooth-and-nail.

Whichever way the wind blows for game 7, let me echo the others that have said it here -- I hope the game is controversy free, injury free, and bullshit free. No "Dusty finishes", but one clean enough that fans can go home either satisfied or at peace. I'm sure we'll meet again soon enough, after all.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Cool! I saw the Murfreesboro location and am always looking for good spots around here for impromptu Preds watch parties.

I haven't been there in a while, but Wallstreet on Maple used to have pretty good crowds for Preds playoff games. The only issue now is that school is out so a lot of people have gone back home for the summer.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
My heart says we win it, my head not so much. Just get it done.

First goal in this game is massive. We simply must convert on our chances in the first, it is not an option.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I haven't been there in a while, but Wallstreet on Maple used to have pretty good crowds for Preds playoff games. The only issue now is that school is out so a lot of people have gone back home for the summer.
I remember watching the Preds destroy the Red Wings in that 8-0 game at Wall Street. Tough to go there now though. Super smokey and I don't do so well with that any more. Speaking of smoke, and the Square, I actually used to watch the Preds at Liquid Smoke just around the corner from Wall Street. They used to be one of the few places in town that had the game on all the time plus Blackstone beer was doing some type of sponsorship. This was probably circa 2005-6 or so.

You gonna be in the Boro during the game? I wanna go watch it somewhere but none of my friends enjoy hockey the way I do so they wouldn’t be focused like me lol
Nope. Good fortune has me at Bridgestone tonight! FYI, if we do go out for the game it's typically to Jonathan's. Usually draws a good crowd, great TV setup, and they actually have game sound. Wild Wings and Sam's are both pretty good spots as well, though I'm not a huge fan of the Sam's layout.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Ha! I was there for that game, too. It snowed didn't it? I was DD so I think I can vaguely remember that night :laugh:

Reactions: LCPreds

Lateralous

Jun 17, 2003
Abington, PA
Visit site
I think we'll know pretty early what kind of night it's going to be just by watching Rinne. If he's scrambling on/overplaying every long or wide shot, it's probably not going to be a good night. If he looks calm and keeps his shoulders and upper body upright like he did on a few of those 1st period in close chances the other night, I think we'll like the final result.

Reactions: Legionnaire11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad