Recalled/Assigned: Players recalled/reassigned - Bodie called up, McKegg sent down

ToneBone03

Trust the Shanaplan
Dec 11, 2008
Central Newfoundland
Was hoping this would happen again! Lunchpail guy who has a motor that doesn't quit. Physical as well. Will be nice to see what he can do with more than 5 minutes of ice time.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
Very excited to see Sam Carrick back up with the Leafs. Without Randy Carlyle behind the bench, players like Sam Carrick should get a better opportunity to play more than 4 minutes a night.

Spott must have had a big say in Carrick call up. He is a big Sam supporter.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I'd like to see Frattin back up here. I haven't watched any Marlies games this year, but he's put up quite a few goals considering the number of games he's played. I'd like to see him as the 4th line winger.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
May as well of had our 2 pugilist's up all year for the amount of ice our 4th line has gotten. What a waste.
would be nice to have a couple feisty PK worthy guys patrolling the 4th line. That is how some teams get their 4th liners ice time up to a solid number per game.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We should find out if Ashton got claimed soon.

Was said yesterday, that he hopes to be. Wants more of a chance

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I like the new direction already but can Leivo not jump in for Booth or does he need more time to "bake" with the Marlies?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I like the new direction already but can Leivo not jump in for Booth or does he need more time to "bake" with the Marlies?

He's injured. He just started to skate again today for the first time in a bit.

If he's ready soon, he's probably going to be called up.

FreeBird

Dec 18, 2005
Was hoping this would happen again! Lunchpail guy who has a motor that doesn't quit. Physical as well. Will be nice to see what he can do with more than 5 minutes of ice time.

He's not done well with the Marlies this season, playing much more than 5 minutes.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
He's not done well with the Marlies this season, playing much more than 5 minutes.

As if you know anything about his game. That's funny.

He did have a slow start but has been great lately and has been playing top PP and top PK minutes, heavily relied on by Dineen. He more then deserves this call up.

Brown this year Leivo last year when does it ever end.

What are you getting at here? It makes no sense.

When does your posting ever end is the better question.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
would love to see a line of

Leo Santo Carrick

I think he could learn alot from these players

Agreed. Sammy is a bulldog. What he lacks in raw skills he makes up for in effort and tenacity (much like Leo and Santo)

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Terry Koshan ‏@koshtorontosun
#Leafs have recalled F Troy Bodie from the Marlies. Greg McKegg returned to the farm team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad