Status
Not open for further replies.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
2w3p4dk.gif

The anti Kadri people when hearing truth

:laugh:

Pretty much. This thread has turned into a **** show of silly posts.

mikebel111*

:laugh:

Pretty much. This thread has turned into a **** show of silly posts.

I went overboard too, but since they started going overboard so

"when you can't beat em, join em":laugh:

PS: Mods dont delete any posts from anyone, this is fun even though its OT

tml19

Nov 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
You would think that TRUE hockey fans would get this but I guess homerism is alive and well on these boards but who can blame these homers, its been so long since they have seen good hockey all they know is what they see in their bubble. When guys like Nylander and Marner make the team, these bubble people will say Nazem who?

Talking about a players skill set is now homerism?? :facepalm:.

It will be funny when some of these prospects fail (it will happen) and people wonder why we have no skilled vets left. I would rather sign Kadri for 5-6M long term then have to overpay for one in FA in a few years. Also, he has yet to stop developing, there is a fair chance that contract becomes a bargain in a few years.

Instead of calling other people out, look at the deficiencies in your argument (hardly an argument and more so baseless bashing).

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
I don't really think he actually does anything to draw penalties other than being kinda weak on his skates, to the point that he can be knocked down by a cool breeze. Not really a virtue, but it's a net positive I guess.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
I went overboard too, but since they started going overboard so

"when you can't beat em, join em":laugh:

PS: Mods dont delete any posts from anyone, this is fun even though its OT

I was trying to avoid this thread but then I saw your post in the other thread about it so I thought I'd check it out. Bad choice on my part. :laugh:

As you were gents, and remember, no one let facts get in the way of their previous misconceptions. (I'm lookin' at you, Kadri haters) :yo:

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Troll.
He's taking the screws to himself.
8 goals. LOL.
Kadri is getting a boy's contract bc he can't play other men.

Sad thing is he thinks that no one realizes that 90% of his posts are intended to bait people.

So lets leave this baiter to himself, the rest of us who know hockey agree Naz has all the talent in the world but is really just a one way player either shutdown-ish D/poor point production or below average 2nd line point production/poor defence. I'd love to have this guy play elite 3rd line in a checking-ish role, somewhere near 3 mil over 3 years is fair for what he brings. He'd be a good hole plugger till we get some talent on this team to compliment JVR and Leo.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013

It will be funny when some of these prospects fail (it will happen) and people wonder why we have no skilled vets left. I would rather sign Kadri for 5-6M long term then have to overpay for one in FA in a few years. Also, he has yet to stop developing, there is a fair chance that contract becomes a bargain in a few years.

Instead of calling other people out, look at the deficiencies in your argument (hardly an argument and more so baseless bashing).

So Nylander and Marner will fail? You a scout for a NHL team?

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA

5 or 6 million for a player that will end up on the 3rd line in a few years.Hi Mr Nonis,what have you been up to?

OvenMittz*

OvenMittz is going to be like,

"what just happened in this thread?:laugh:

I honestly have no idea lol I tried to change the subject and bring attention to his next contract or what's his trade value and it doesn't work :laugh:

Might as well set back and watch the fire burn.

My opinion on all this.

Do I think Babs and Lou are pumping his tires?

Yes, but they aren't necessarily lying about what they are saying, over exaggerating is probably a better word. Kadri is doing everything they ask and the one thing I had against him was his lack of production but his picking it up now so I don't really have a problem, but the seasons not over.

I feel they are over exaggerating a touch.. Just in case a team wants to over pay, and I love that idea. Toronto's media is by far the strongest so why not use it.

Now about the diving.

Does kadri dive?

Not necessarily, more embellish enough to draw the penalty, but he won't dive without actual contact being made to put the player in a position of drawing the call. If he feels a player is hooking him or has his stick in his legs, he will purposely keep his feet moving and then react enough to grab the refs attention.

Now is that a bad thing? Me personally no.. I love that he does it. He does what he has to do to help the team. Embellishing and diving I find are 2 different things.. Look at some Sean Avery dives if you want real diving.. Which is looked at disgracing the sport.

That's my take on this discussion lol I'm out.

mikebel111*

I was trying to avoid this thread but then I saw your post in the other thread about it so I thought I'd check it out. Bad choice on my part. :laugh:

As you were gents, and remember, no one let facts get in the way of their previous misconceptions. (I'm lookin' at you, Kadri haters) :yo:

Doesnt help posters like Bluelines mission is to insults so thats fun:laugh:

Kadri is a great 2nd line Centre with good defence. Sadly some cant escape their world which he is a 3 million dollar player. Lol these people would be stuck in grade 2 math or something lol

mikebel111*

I honestly have no idea lol I tried to change the subject and bring attention to his next contract or what's his trade value and it doesn't work :laugh:

Might as well set back and watch the fire burn.

My opinion on all this.

Do I think Babs and Lou are pumping his tires?

Yes, but they aren't necessarily lying about what they are saying, over exaggerating is probably a better word. Kadri is doing everything they ask and the one thing I had against him was his lack of production but his picking it up now so I don't really have a problem, but the seasons not over.

I feel they are over exaggerating a touch.. Just in case a team wants to over pay, and I love that idea. Toronto's media is by far the strongest so why not use it.

Now about the diving.

Does kadri dive?

Not necessarily, more embellish enough to draw the penalty, but he won't dive without actual contact being made to put the player in a position of drawing the call. If he feels a player is hooking him or has his stick in his legs, he will purposely keep his feet moving and then react enough to grab the refs attention.

Now is that a bad thing? Me personally no.. I love that he does it. He does what he has to do to help the team. Embellishing and diving I find are 2 different things.. Look at some Sean Avery dives if you want real diving.. Which is looked at disgracing the sport.

That's my take on this discussion lol I'm out.

If only more people were more objective like you on this board.
Why its always the Kadri fans which have the reasonable posts is beyond me. Now I know your not a Kadri supporter, just a general statement:)

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
No Leafs jersey on #43's father.I wonder what the problem is?If my kid made it to the show,I'd be wearing his jersey 24/7.

mikebel111*

Lets hope Kadri continues to impress Lou with continued solid play.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I don't really think he actually does anything to draw penalties other than being kinda weak on his skates, to the point that he can be knocked down by a cool breeze. Not really a virtue, but it's a net positive I guess.
He moves more with contact than without, so he draws a lot of penalties (and creates chances to trip/fall).

He definitely embellishes as well, which helps, but that's the big thing. When most players feel a stick, hold, etc they coast, but he starts moving more.

Tough for a ref to ignore that.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Doesnt help posters like Bluelines mission is to insults so thats fun:laugh:

Kadri is a great 2nd line Centre with good defence. Sadly some cant escape their world which he is a 3 million dollar player. Lol these people would be stuck in grade 2 math or something lol

Yeah since you named me specifically, I have not nor do I intend to insult you. Your legacy of bait attempts is on this forum for all to see.

You falsely state my mission is to insult people, then in the next paragraph you proceed to insult people bravo, well done.

In an attempt to have full disclosure, do you have a business relationship with Naz or are you related to him in anyway?

mikebel111*

OT. Anyone worried about Bozak's line. They look little lost since JVR got hurt. I really really hope JVR wasnt carrying that line

Opposite of Kadri's line.
one player slumps, the other still produces
maybe try PAP with Kadri? Kadri has a history of making others better which is another quality he has of #2 C.

mikebel111*

Yeah since you named me specifically, I have not nor do I intend to insult you. Your legacy of bait attempts is on this forum for all to see.

You falsely state my mission is to insult people, then in the next paragraph you proceed to insult people bravo, well done.

In an attempt to have full disclosure, do you have a business relationship with Naz or are you related to him in anyway?

Wait a second. You say you dont insult but than your turn around and accuse me of something I am not?
Lets not pretend that you bait as well
Okay well two can play that game than

Just admi it. Your the person who got beaten up by Kadri in high school? Or you Bozak's parent?
Fun game this is:)

Instead of dumb stuff like this. Lets have a calm and unbait debate. I know its hard for you but lets try. You in?

mikebel111*

I wont deny Kadri embellishes. He does. However thats completely different than diving

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Wait a second. You say you dont insult but than your turn around and accuse me of something I am not?
Lets not pretend that you bait as well
Okay well two can play that game than

Just admi it. Your the person who got beaten up by Kadri in high school?
Fun game this is:)

Instead of dumb stuff like this. Lets have a calm and unbait debate. I know its hard for you but lets try. You in?

Glad to help you reset your M.O.

Kindly answer my previous question.

mikebel111*

They are the same thing.And it is embarassing.

No they are not. Its lovely actually. Do we hate Powerplays?
diving is like full on. Embelleshing is like half but he keeps his feet moving.
I hope he continues

Look at OvenMitts post on diving. Pretty accurate.

Honestly. I am more critical on those borderline hits at times, but not dirty though. Kadri might get caught in that soon. Needs to be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad