Player Discussion: Frank Corrado

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Thanks saltming! It seems Corrado's advanced stats (possession) is ever stronger than Maricin's?

No worries! His possession is good but I'm not certain about his shot suppression. As I said im not a stats guy, I have a very laymen knowledge of them.
I am also with the posters above that he may have a hard time making the team next year. He is a rhd so that gives him an advantage but who knows?
My thoughts are harrington might out duel him for the 6 spot.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
Interesting that Granberg and Holzer found homes with NHL playoff teams but the Leafs had no room for them.
IF Harrington and Percy are signed, that will likely be waived. Really they are not good enough to be NHLers. Sure looks like Carrick has solidified a spot on the Leafs and maybe Zaitsev if he signs. So if the Leafs are fortunate, there are two of the RHD.

bigfreeze

Mar 16, 2016
I'm actually surprised that Corrado's CF stats are that good. I like him, but I haven't seen him make much of an impact this year (maybe that's a good thing)

It might be the sheltered minutes, but I've noticed Carrick and Marincin a lot more, making me believe that Corrado would be 6th or 7th on the depth chart again once next season comes around.

Rielly
Gardiner
Hunwick/Zaitsev
Marincin
Carrick
Corrado/Loov/Percy/Harrington

bonjovi0308

Jan 26, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Interesting that Granberg and Holzer found homes with NHL playoff teams but the Leafs had no room for them.
IF Harrington and Percy are signed, that will likely be waived. Really they are not good enough to be NHLers. Sure looks like Carrick has solidified a spot on the Leafs and maybe Zaitsev if he signs. So if the Leafs are fortunate, there are two of the RHD.

It seems both Granberg and Holzer are not good possession players, if you believe the advanced stats. Maybe thats why they were let go.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
They have combined for 37 games for the ducks this year and 5 points, so no loss there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad