Player Discussion: Adam Gaudette (#882)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Watched Gaudette play in Rochester last weekend. Good skater and overall good player but honestly I was expecting a little more.

He did have two assists....the first a nice primary assist when he went down the left side and hit a trailer coming down the middle in stride. The second was a secondary assist as Northeastern moved the puck around on the power play. However I expected him to be more noticeable and drive the play more than he did especially against what should have been a weaker RIT team.

On the positive side Gaudette was very good on faceoffs and did make a number of nice little plays defensively in his own end.

The game was great as RIT jumped out to a 3 - 0 lead before Northeastern came back to tie it. Neither team scored in OT so the game ended at 3 a piece.

Thanks for this. Good to get a first hand report.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Awesome that Gaudette is beasting against men in NCAA again and just keeps rolling...for all the flak that Benning's taken on here,he's really built up our prospect depth at center.
Just like you can't blame Benning for everything, you can't give him all the credit.

We have a fantastic College scout in Judd Brackett who's responsible for a lot of our late round and late 1st round hits

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Just like you can't blame Benning for everything, you can't give him all the credit.

We have a fantastic College scout in Judd Brackett who's responsible for a lot of our late round and late 1st round hits

Yeah, I think that we should Brackett a whole lot of credit.

If you want to credit Benning I guess you can say that he had the eye to promote Brackett.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad