GWT: PL Matchweek 2

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sadio having a great half. Deserved that goal. Hit that ball like it owed him money

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I’ve seen Alisson do 10 things today Leno would shit his pants at the thought of
That’s the thing about Alisson that is great. He does the high risk stuff but he pulls it off. And in terms of his positioning he is maybe best at the world with his feet set too. He’s an incredible player

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Funny how you sang Leno praises just a few weeks ago.
I’ve talked about replacing him for 6 months. Read my post history. I said I could protect him in a hypotetical expansion draft because he is not bad, better than Lloris and De Gea I think. Just too shit with the ball to play our specific kind of football and replacing him with someone with competent ball playing ability could give us 10 extra points a season.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Anyone talking trash about Elliott is blind.

He’s young, and it’s going to take time, but a lot to like.

He has overworked a few situations, but that's expected from a young player in his first start. He is clearly where he belong imo, should get a good amount of minutes this season and a couple of starts aswell

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Some misplaced touches, few miss controls, but for his first big real start? More than a lot to like.

He has offered more offensively from the midfield than anyone else they’ve had for a while.

King Makar19

Dec 5, 2019
Tsimikas facing Norwich and Burnley....still bern solid.

Even Kolasinac will be good vs those awful wingers

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Three Burnley players mug Tsimikas with the ball. Tsimikas comes away with it, and then Burnley complains to the Ref about it.

what a bunch of babies. Hope they get relegated I’m sick of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad