GWT: PL Matchweek 2

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Let's hope. 0-3 going into the International break is unideal.
Not necessarily, it depends on how you view the front office staff. Personally, I rather win every single match possible because it would make everyone on here unhappy. However, if someone comes up to me and says that we need Edu and Arteta out and the only way that happens is by losing as much as possible, I wouldn't be able to disagree with that statement.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Elliott is too slow processing the play...
He is 18, this is his first PL start and he is in the process of being converted into a midfield. Shut up.

He is only starting because Fabinho’s out because his dad died and Chamberlain is out because his wife is in labor.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
He is 18, this is his first PL start and he is in the process of being converted into a midfield. Shut up.

He is only playing because
I know everything about him and I am aware of his age. It's the biggest league he has to learn and I hope he will the problem I have is that he should not start if he is not ready. I still believe he needs another loan.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I know everything about him and I am aware of his age. It's the biggest league he has to learn and I hope he will the problem I have is that he should not start if he is not ready. I still believe he needs another loan.
He doesn’t need another loan. He will be fine. Should have (although it is the correct offsides call) just had his first assist. He obviously can read the phase of play going forward. He probably has not done a ton of defending from the midfield in his career

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Man first game back in front of fans and it’s the early game against Burnley. It’s been a bit of a slog but good to see a full-ish Anfield again. LFC need to sort out their ticketing disaster though. They switched everything to digital and they are still working out the kinks.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Burnley really are English football heritage. They’re here as a reminder of the values of Brexit. Hard, no nonsense football and shirt numbers 1 through to 11. No messing about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad