Pre-Game Talk: @ Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Let me try to make sense of a thought process here:

Gustafson (deservedly based on preseason) makes the team. Then he sits in the press box for three games and now seemingly four, despite horrendous defensive play and an injury to our second best centre. His family was also rumoured to be in the New York area in anticipation of his NHL debut. What is he here for, exactly?
Apparently to learn how to play the game the right way from Mark Letestu.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Coles notes of Helle's interview:

"I have played great and will continue to play great. I really like my game right now. It's not about stopping pucks, it's about how I FEEL. LET ME FEEL MY FEELINGS!"
giphy.gif

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Coles notes of Helle's interview:

"I have played great and will continue to play great. I really like my game right now. It's not about stopping pucks, it's about how I FEEL. LET ME FEEL MY FEELINGS!"

The guy is just flat out defiant in his interviews. Hopefully he starts playing well soon. We invested a lot in him and will need him to be an above average starter for us to go far over the next few years.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Didn't take long for Ehlers to get demoted:laugh:

That is really going to hurt his toi compared to Laine or Connor on the 2nd as they play pp1.

Second time he gets off to a hot start on the 1st line and then gets demoted - Here is hoping he doesn't let it affect him.

Also, Helly, what the hell man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad