Pre-Game Talk: PIT @ NYR, Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyedea40

Dec 4, 2012
‏@PLeonardNYDN
Kreider won't say if he's playing but he also says he doesn't remember 2012 or how he got injured. So by that logic, he's playing #NYR

Wolfy*

‏@PLeonardNYDN
Kreider won't say if he's playing but he also says he doesn't remember 2012 or how he got injured. So by that logic, he's playing #NYR

Zucc said the same thing on a game day, didn't know if he'll play or not, when he had that hand injury. But he played.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
lets see no goals in 2 games, hes cleared, he will play

Kreider, Stepan, Nash
Hagelin, Richards, St Louis
Pouliott, Brassard, Zuccarello
Boyle, Moore, Dorsett

scratching Fast, Miller, Carcillo

lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006

Kreider, Stepan, Nash
Boyle, Moore, Dorsett

Carcillo should be in for Dorsett

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge

Kreider, Stepan, Nash
Boyle, Moore, Dorsett

+1. I approve these lines.

Think if Kreider plays, he wakes Nash up.

eBoge88

Apr 22, 2014
Call me a fairweather fan, a bandwagoner (Fact of the matter is I will always be a Rangers fan) but I will not waste my time today watching the game. As is now with my work, private time for me is a luxury and I'd rather watch a movie or play a video game than be stressed out seeing a bunch of braindead, headless chickens skating around the rink. A league-wide joke of a PP, a soft Penguins team that manages to outhit us, and the type of shot selections this team utilizes that we can make a scrub goalie get back-to-back shutouts in back-to-back games?

PASS!

True fans stick by their team in best of times and worst of times. If you can't stand by them when they're down; you shouldn't stand by them when they're on top. I feel your pain, and I get emotional over games too. But the fact of the matter is, this is my team - this is the team I identify with. I'll stick by and watch them through a 8 year playoff drought and/or a championship run to the cup.

If you said you had a date with your girlfriend, a family matter to attend, or even work to take care of; fine - I get it. But skipping out on your favorite team to watch a movie or play a video game. I couldn't do that even if I tried. But, live and let live I guess the saying goes.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Not looking forward to another hairpulling, butt scratching bad bounces game..

Get the puck ON the net, good things tends to happen then..

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Literally no1curr.

If you want to watch, enjoy. If you don't, enjoy having a life outside the Rangers. This true fan crap is stupid.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
I don't see why you would follow a team then not watch a playoff game. I'm as negative as any, but this is the payoff. Of course I also watched this team for my first 7 years as a fan without a playoff game.

I have a different feeling about tonight. Feeling more positive. I actually had trouble getting pumped for the last two because I really couldn't see us winning. the schedule, the pens being better, the Pens in a spot where they have to win just made it really difficult.

That said, Kreider probably coming back. Always a spark for a trailing team. I really think it makes a big difference, just him being in the lineup.

Fast and Miller out, Kreider and Carcillo in. I really don't need to see Jesper Fast play another playoff game. Carcillo is noticable every time he plays. I'm not even a fighter type of guy, I hate it but he has played well without the side ********.

free0717

Apr 14, 2004
Old Bridge, NJ

Kreider, Stepan, Nash
Boyle, Moore, Dorsett

switch St. Louis and Nash

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
For the first time and a very long time I have no idea wat the lineup with be and wat the line combos will look like... Just gotta believe AV knows wats up LGR!!!!

schabadoo

Feb 16, 2012
Literally no1curr.

If you want to watch, enjoy. If you don't, enjoy having a life outside the Rangers. This true fan crap is stupid.

But posting on a hockey message board that you'll be playing Mario Kart rather than watching your team play in the second round of the playoffs. That's important stuff.

Tomas Sandstrom 28

Aug 3, 2005
Kreider could potentially be a big help if he's relatively healthy. Pittsburgh has had success stopping us through the neutral zone and at the blue line. Kreider streches the ice, can recover pucks on the dump and chase, backs up the defensemen.

Robs789

Apr 1, 2011
Why hasnt carcillo been playing. He lights up this team and he has more goals than Nash...

FOD

Jul 26, 2011

Kreider, Stepan, Nash
Boyle, Moore, Dorsett

My guess is Carcillo will be in on the 4th line for Dorsett.

eBoge88

Apr 22, 2014
Both posts were equally unimportant.

The 'importance' of anyone's post is completely subjective. What's not important to you may be important to someone else. But hey, I'll defend your right to have an opinion. It's just a slippery slope to throw up an umbrella statement over the importance of a person's post. Plus, it's combative and will usually stir confrontational dialogue.

KreiMeARiver*

I don't see why you would follow a team then not watch a playoff game. I'm as negative as any, but this is the payoff. Of course I also watched this team for my first 7 years as a fan without a playoff game.

I have a different feeling about tonight. Feeling more positive. I actually had trouble getting pumped for the last two because I really couldn't see us winning. the schedule, the pens being better, the Pens in a spot where they have to win just made it really difficult.

That said, Kreider probably coming back. Always a spark for a trailing team. I really think it makes a big difference, just him being in the lineup.

Fast and Miller out, Kreider and Carcillo in. I really don't need to see Jesper Fast play another playoff game. Carcillo is noticable every time he plays. I'm not even a fighter type of guy, I hate it but he has played well without the side ********.

For that 12pm Sunday game vs. the Flyers 2 weeks ago I opted to run up and down the FDR with my girlfriend, and then take our new puppy to the park. Missed the first 2 periods, watched the 3rd at the park on my phone while he dug holes in the flowerbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad