Pre-Game Talk: PIT @ NYR, Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Sorry if I crossed anybody creating this thread. Not my intention.

I just thought we should move on from the Post Game Talk and get some positive vibes going. Boyle will score here. :yo:. Now I only have to get one guy to guarantee me he won't, then we'll be alright.

4-1 Rangers. Nash*2 (1 PP), St.Louis (PP), Boyle (EN). LGR.

I'd seriously consider putting Boyle on the PP to park his ass in front of Fleury. Pouliot on the other unit. At worst he's one of our guys that are willing to take a beating and screen Flower. At best a shot bounces off his ass and into the goal. It can't get any worse, so why the hell not.

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
Sorry if I crossed anybody creating this thread. Not my intention.

I just thought we should move on from the Post Game Talk and get some positive vibes going. Boyle will score here. :yo:. Now I only have to get one guy to guarantee me he won't, then we'll be alright.

4-1 Rangers. Nash*2 (1 PP), St.Louis (PP), Boyle (EN). LGR.

I'd seriously consider putting Boyle on the PP to park his ass in front of Fleury. Pouliot on the other unit. At worst he's one of our guys that are willing to take a beating and screen Flower. At best a shot bounces off his ass and into the goal. It can't get any worse, so why the hell not.

I vote for Boyle's ass in front of Fleury. Guarantee he won't score though.
Good thing is Fleury is not the kind of goalie that should have a Three game shut out, and Hank is due for one.
An easy win tonight.
LGR

Dagh

Dec 10, 2007
From what I've seen, the main issue wouldn't be screening, but the utter lack of movement. Make it harder for the PK to keep coverage, please.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Call me a fairweather fan, a bandwagoner (Fact of the matter is I will always be a Rangers fan) but I will not waste my time today watching the game. As is now with my work, private time for me is a luxury and I'd rather watch a movie or play a video game than be stressed out seeing a bunch of braindead, headless chickens skating around the rink. A league-wide joke of a PP, a soft Penguins team that manages to outhit us, and the type of shot selections this team utilizes that we can make a scrub goalie get back-to-back shutouts in back-to-back games?

PASS!

dccuse

Oct 5, 2006
New York City
Hagelin

Should move up to the first line, try to create some odd man rushes with Nash and keep the puck in the zone to give Nash and stepan more possession.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
No reason not to give Diaz another shot especially if Kreider makes a surprise return. Maybe with him in front of the net and Diaz shooting the PP will find some magic.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
In the previous thread Jerseyjinx stated that St. Louis scored 4 goals in a game like a week before the trade. It was actually 7 weeks before. I believe Y zerman knew that St. Louis was losing it before the deal.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
In the previous thread Jerseyjinx stated that St. Louis scored 4 goals in a game like a week before the trade. It was actually 7 weeks before. I believe Y zerman knew that St. Louis was losing it before the deal.

Lol no. He scored two goals in back to back games on the 27th of February and 1st of March with the GWG on the first. :help:

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
The term "must win" gets thrown around pretty loosely. Tonight is as much of a "must win" as you will find outside of a true elimination game. Lose two on home ice to go down 3-1 vs a 2-2 split? Huge difference.

I believe they can do this. LGR!

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I'd like for us to win so that we become a legitimate cup contender again. St Louis 2 posts, Richards 1 post, Boyle 1 post, Brassard with the 1-0, Hank shuts them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad