Pre-Game Talk: PIT @ NYR, Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
I'm not gonna make predictions but I want them to play tonight like it's Game 7. Win or lose, I want them to play like it's Game 7. Like it's all over tonight if they don't win. That's all I ask.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I'm a buffoon? Classy.

He scored four goals in a game on January 18th of this year. Sorry it wasn't a week before.

He was a PPG player up until the trade. How did Yzerman miraculously see these ****ing eroding skills that we see now and "fleece" Sather? Come on now, any way we can bash Sather for no ****ing reason. Say he gave up too much because he was bidding against himself, fine, but don't make it like Yzerman miraculously saw these eroding skills and pulled one over on Sather, when he clearly ONLY traded him because MSL demanded to be gone.

Re-read what I wrote. I didn't call you a buffoon.

eBoge88

Apr 22, 2014
My bad they were irrelevant and unnecessary given this thread is for discussing tonight's game. Speaking of slippery slopes I can't imagine one more slippery than trying to justify the importance of OT posts. In which case I digress.

"Irrelevant" and "unnecessary" are also subjective. But as I said, I respect your right to your opinion. No reason to get into a pissing match over whose opinion is more correct and whose slope is most slippery. Enjoy the game bud.

Let's go Rangers!

*Bob Richards*

I'll hold off on win demands. Let's break some goal droughts first.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
A buffoon is someone who thinks MSL has been terrible and Steve Y cunningly predicted his demise (despite scoring 4 goals right before the trade deadline) and unloaded him to the unsuspecting Rangers. Solid analysis and theories here. :clap:

Clapping for yourself is weak. Bet you laugh at your own jokes, too.

Well, at least you finally admitted that St. Louis has been terrible. Neither of us is sure what Yzerman was thinking, but so far it looks like a pretty good deal from their view. Maybe St. Louis is hurt.

Last edited:

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
NHL.com is saying Kreider is medically cleared to play. Anyone know if he's in the lineup tonight or not?

Cliffy1814

Nov 10, 2011
Pretty mind blowing if you think about it. Just shows how important defense/goal-tending is in the playoffs.

The PP and PK percentages need to be an aggregate of 100% if you hope to keep advancing. If you are going to have a 10% PP, you better have a 90% PK.
Rangers have been on PP 42 times and only short 29. I am not sure that is sustainable, but that has helped keep them alive through this streak.

They are only -4 on special teams through 10 games.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
If Kreids is in they should limit his minutes. I also think we may have to look at giving the Brass line some time apart. They haven't looked very good vs Pitt. I'd try:

Hagelin - Stepan - Nash
Pouliot - Richards - MSL
Kreider - Brassard - Zucc
Boyle - Moore - Carcillo

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Clapping for yourself is weak. Bet you laugh at your own jokes, too.

Well, at least you finally admitted that St. Louis has been terrible. Neither of us is sure what zerman was thinking, but so far it looks like a pretty good deal from their view. Maybe St. Louis is hurt.

Not sure if serious or...

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Im havin sex w u rn
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
picture.php

eBoge88

Apr 22, 2014
They also had 53 goals throughout that entire 21 game run.

Even more mind blowing considering they had that type of offensive output 5 on 5, but couldn't get the puck in the net on power play. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad