Pre-Game Talk: Philly in the SENS Barn, Saturday 1:00pm (afternoon game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
All of the pressure to have a quick start and we are stumbling out of the gates with contract trouble, injuries and some IMO bizarre line combinations.
I never get worked up over line combos. Every coach in the league uses the blender.

Reactions: swiftwin

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Ad for the game today in Finland

1697288944089.jpeg

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
No updates on Norris

Am I the only one seriously annoyed by the situation? How are you a professional and didnt plan and now have to play without 2 of your top 3 centers. I can understand Norris but to not have Pinto…

Its honestly laughable.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
No updates on Norris

Am I the only one seriously annoyed by the situation? How are you a professional and didnt plan and now have to play without 2 of your top 3 centers. I can understand Norris but to not have Pinto…

Its honestly laughable.

Bruv, read the rest of the board lol Everyone is calling for Dorion's head.

Reactions: Rodzilla

alfstheman

Jul 2, 2009
But you called Carolina a Cup contender so you can evaluate teams based on rosters and history - that’s all I’m doing too
Most betting sites have Carolina as either the favorite or 2nd favorite odds to win the cup this year

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Sens and Flyers together is interesting, because GMs sometimes get over hurdles when they discuss things in person.

Maybe we'll even get one of those historical players switching dressing rooms type trades, since Ottawa would need a depth forward back from Philadelphia in a Joseph trade, since they are already playing short.

The other thing is that Joseph has been exceptional so far this season (pre-season+opening night). If he lights it up tonight, and Dorion uses his classic in-person charm on Briere, maybe that leads to something getting done.

• Haha
Reactions: Alf Silfversson

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
MacEwen back just in time to get his face turned into paste by Deslauriers.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Sens and Flyers together is interesting, because GMs sometimes get over hurdles when they discuss things in person.

Maybe we'll even get one of those historical players switching dressing rooms type trades, since Ottawa would need a depth forward back from Philadelphia in a Joseph trade, since they are already playing short.

The other thing is that Joseph has been exceptional so far this season (pre-season+opening night). If he lights it up tonight, and Dorion uses his classic in-person charm on Briere, maybe that leads to something getting done.
That should terrify all of us more than excite us.

Because at this point we're giving up a minimum of a 2nd to dump a good player. I'm sure many teams have asked for the Detroit/Boston 1st round pick too.

Briere is new but not stupid and he knows he needs a win in any trade to help out a team with salary cap issues.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
MacEwen does not make this team better or scarier, but I guess the positive is some guys get to rest a bit more before dissapointing us all.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Not to put too much of a fine point on this, but show up big guns. Tarasenko, kinda looking at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad