Pre-Game Talk: Philly in the SENS Barn, Saturday 1:00pm (afternoon game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
That's right, 1pm

**** Now please, someone make a GDT for Saturday's Game****

1697148918508.png

Last edited:

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
If it takes DJ the same amount of time to play Smeagol as it did Zub a few years back, that alone is a fireable offence imo

He’s definitely one of our top 12 forwards, not arguable at all. Has some offensive upside too.

I dunno why he makes me think of Freakin Saprykin not stylistically but because they both kind of came out of nowhere and can play up and down the lineup.

You have to think Pierre has a “decent” amount of rope since he reports to Staios but DJ must no doubt be the first to go if we don’t have a good record in about a month, at least I hope so in that scenario.. No more frat boy country club we need to take a step

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009

I agree. It’s not they lost, 40+ shots and 2 bad goals from your goalie, no Pinto and a Tarasenko who was invisible, Cha-Chy-Bot looked bad.

If they can’t win with this lineup on Saturday they will have an uneven season.

It’s about consistency and the Sens are not off to a good start

Reactions: Stutzlaaaa

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I agree. It’s not they lost, 40+ shots and 2 bad goals from your goalie, no Pinto and a Tarasenko who was invisible, Cha-Chy-Bot looked bad.

Now you've got me thinking, if it's about consistency then maybe losing is better...? :sarcasm:

Reactions: Tuna99

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

BIG line stays together.
Batherson has a scoring winger to play with... so improvement. Not sure why Greig would not be with these guys

I think they should split the top line and create as much balance in the top 9 as they can
Tkachuk Stu Tarasenko
Giroux Greig Batherson
Kubalik Charts Joseph

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

I like that third line, Joseph and Greig can do the digging and get the puck to Tarasenko who seems to be more of an opportunist at this point of his career.

Bath with Kubalik should work too, Chartier is obviously the weak link, but he works hard and hopefully can create some pressure on the forcheck to force some turnovers.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
I like that third line, Joseph and Greig can do the digging and get the puck to Tarasenko who seems to be more of an opportunist at this point of his career.

Bath with Kubalik should work too, Chartier is obviously the weak link, but he works hard and hopefully can create some pressure on the forcheck to force some turnovers.
Chartier might be a placeholder for Norris if he can get into the lineup.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Chartier might be a placeholder for Norris if he can get into the lineup.
Sure, or for Pinto whenever he gets signed. He's certainly not the long term plan.

The uncertainty around those two really puts us in a bind, having either back makes the lineup much better, both back (at the expense of one of Joseph, Brannstrom or Kubalik) would turn center into a position of strength.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

1 game against one of the cup favourites, and Sens are now inconsistent.

Reactions: BoardsofCanada

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Its better . I'd like to see them put together the best 2 lines they can with this depleted lineup. DJ's tendencies will be to go to that top line well as much as he can.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
They keep the BIG line together like it is as dominant as the CASH line going +30, and even the CASH line was broken up multiple lines to spread the depth.

and now that we CLEARLY need depth, they still keep it together.

makes no f***ing sense lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad