OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Now, Here's A Team Who Just Won The Super Bowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I could see the Cardinals getting Mayfield , I could see a variety of teams take a chance on him.

Yep. 6-10 don’t need a QB. Miami restructured this offseason further around Tannehill. You would think the Giants stay at 2 if they want a QB, so if they’re on the board at 12, it lends credence to the theory that they still like Eli. All of a sudden, Mayfield could easily be on the board at 15 assuming Washington doesn’t bite.

Reactions: Jtown

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
What's Crazy is Tampa spot, they have a real chance at getting Chubb which would be a steal for them at 7, but also note If bills trade up, Giants I read would also want to trade up from 12, I could see them going to 7 if there player is available.

However if I'm Tampa, I'm taking chubb

Reactions: Jtown

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Looking like the Eagles will open up the season against the Vikings...

Annihilated in the NFC Championship Game.
That team that destroyed you wins the Super Bowl in your building.
Open up the season and watch that team raise their banner.

giphy.gif
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I love that episode.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
What's Crazy is Tampa spot, they have a real chance at getting Chubb which would be a steal for them at 7, but also note If bills trade up, Giants I read would also want to trade up from 12, I could see them going to 7 if there player is available.

However if I'm Tampa, I'm taking chubb
I think the Browns, assuming they keep both their picks go Barkley #1, then Chubb at 4. I think they trade back in to the middle first if Allen falls.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
WR DaSean Hamilton apparently ran a 4.47 40 at Penn State’s pro day. CB Christian Campbell had a 41 inch vert & had an an 11-3 on the broad jump. Campbell didn’t participate at all during the combine because of an injury & Hamilton just did the drills.

Reactions: Flyerfan13

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
WR DaSean Hamilton apparently ran a 4.47 40 at Penn State’s pro day. CB Christian Campbell had a 41 inch vert & had an an 11-3 on the broad jump. Campbell didn’t participate at all during the combine because of an injury & Hamilton just did the drills.

Both great athletes... my daughter graduated from psu main campus recently and was a cheerleader for 1 yr. She was friends with alot of the football players... really hoping Jason cabinda does well in the NFL he is a great guy.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
1 year, up to 2.5 with incentives. He's not what he was in his prime, but he can be a better 2017 Torrey Smith.

The most interesting part of this to me is that it likely costs them a (6th or so) compensatory pick. Howie really does not value picks the way most others do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad