OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Now, Here's A Team Who Just Won The Super Bowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
so...rosen to browns. barkley to g-men? which qb to jets?

Only thing I feel confident in saying is that Mayfield won’t go #1. Any one of Rosen, Darnold, or Allen could go #1 I think.

The Jets trade I don’t think really tells much other than they were just getting a place in line for one of the QB’s. If the Giants move out with say Denver who’s at #5 right now then I think it’s clear the first three picks will be QB’s.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Only thing I feel confident in saying is that Mayfield won’t go #1. Any one of Rosen, Darnold, or Allen could go #1 I think.

The Jets trade I don’t think really tells much other than they were just getting a place in line for one of the QB’s. If the Giants move out with say Denver who’s at #5 right now then I think it’s clear the first three picks will be QB’s.

I wonder if the browns trade down out of 4 if the first 3 picks r qbs? It will be interesting for sure still almost 6 weeks until the draft.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I wonder if the browns trade down out of 4 if the first 3 picks r qbs? It will be interesting for sure still almost 6 weeks until the draft.
If the first 3 picks are QBs they get a chance to pick the best non-QB in the draft. I think they would be more likely to trade out if NYG don’t take a QB.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
If the first 3 picks are QBs they get a chance to pick the best non-QB in the draft. I think they would be more likely to trade out if NYG don’t take a QB.

Just thinking the browns just signed Carlos Hyde for 3 years who is a 3 down back and have duke Johnson a team may give up alot to trade up to draft Barkley

Reactions: kelmitchell

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Just thinking the browns just signed Carlos Hyde for 3 years who is a 3 down back and have duke Johnson a team may give up alot to trade up to draft Barkley
Maybe but the trend seems to be to trade up big for QBs and not so much the other positions. I don’t think Hyde prevents them from taking a guy like Saquon if they want him.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Yeah like said above I think it all depends on what the Giants do at #2. I don’t think the Browns will be desperate to move back unless a target is for sure to be there. The past few years they sacrificed a good amount of quality for quantity. So they have depth in place but they need more guys who can potentially be difference makers.

The Bills I think are basically screwed. I think they still have to make another move to get into the top ten like the Eagles did a few years ago.

Reactions: Flyerfan13

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I think the Browns take a QB at #1 now. I don’t think they can risk missing out on their guy especially if the Giants decide they don’t want a QB & move out as well.

The thing with the Browns is that they drafted so many players in the past few years that quantity isn’t as big as quality at this point for them.

I would be shocked if the Giants don't draft a qb at 2. But then again what can you expect fro a team that overdrafted eli apple and Flowers

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I would be shocked if the Giants don't draft a qb at 2. But then again what can you expect fro a team that overdrafted eli apple and Flowers

I mean who knows for sure but the general feeling amongst the media is that the new management/coaching staff there doesn’t think Eli is cooked. They’ve been linked to Barkley & Nelson a lot so far.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
No, you're completely right. I forgot about the red tape Eason needs to clear post-transfer.

Herbert honestly was the best of the bunch (on peak at least) to me, but I don't know that the NFL will see it that way. I remember reading something on NFL.com that had him as the 9th or 10th ranked QB prospect coming into the year. That's absurd to me, but I don't exactly have a history of agreeing with the league on QB evaluations.

Started looking at some names for next year but yeah the early look on it appears it’s going to be a good year for DL. Nick Bosa (Ohio State), Ed Oliver (Houston), Dexter Lawerence (Clemson), Rashan Gary (Michigan), Clelin Ferrell (Clemson), Austin Bryant (Clemson), Christian Wilkins (Clemson), Zach Allen (Boston College), etc.

Some of these guys passed up on coming out this year for whatever reason. Clemson should be scary next year.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
The Dolphins or Bills , Bills most likely are the Team that would move up to number 2. They would need to offer Giants a RG III type deal to do it. Especially if Jets gave up 3 2nd rd picks to move up 3 spots. Bills at 12 moving up 10 spots would cost alot.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
The Dolphins or Bills , Bills most likely are the Team that would move up to number 2. They would need to offer Giants a RG III type deal to do it. Especially if Jets gave up 3 2nd rd picks to move up 3 spots. Bills at 12 moving up 10 spots would cost alot.

I don’t think Miami is going to trade up at this point. Buffalo probably has to make two trades to get up to #2. If you’re New York you’re passing up an opportunity to land some of the best non-QB’s in the draft with that big of a slide.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Amazon streaming has the blueray so I just got it from there and can watch it whenever. Enjoyed it a lot.

So, I bought 12 newspapers post superbowl. Any idea beyond my local framer (who will charge like 120 bucks easily) where to procure picture frames with UV to hang some of these bad boys up? Planning on using the spares for gifts for friends.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Amazon streaming has the blueray so I just got it from there and can watch it whenever. Enjoyed it a lot.

So, I bought 12 newspapers post superbowl. Any idea beyond my local framer (who will charge like 120 bucks easily) where to procure picture frames with UV to hang some of these bad boys up? Planning on using the spares for gifts for friends.

I bought 7 newspapers, best ones were the usa today , and sadly the washington post.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
The fact that Pat White didn’t pan out still makes me sad.

We had a guy up here at UNH awhile back. Ricky Santos, who I hope would make it in some capacity in the NFL.
Never drafted. I think he was in Jets camp and spent a short time in the CFL where I don’t think he did much
Might have been a product of a certain HC at Oregon and with the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->