OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Now, Here's A Team Who Just Won The Super Bowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I honestly thought he might be a target, I just didn't think we'd have the cap space luxury for him.

I like it, he's just here to take the top off the defense and open things up for Ertz and co across the middle. Can't be much worse than Smith was in the regular season.

Edit: I could have sworn he was younger than Smith, but he's actually 2 and a half years older holy shit

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
While obviously any indictment is serious, this doesn't seem like the sort of thing that will warrant any supplemental discipline, at least anything serious.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Still shows us his character or lack thereof
Eh, depending on what the "injuries" are, this is a pretty big non-issue to me and I don't think it has anything to do with a lack of character. Sounds to me like he blew by security and went on the field at the Super Bowl. Now, obviously, if turns out he grabbed this woman and tossed her around, that's a different story. But if that happened, I'm pretty sure we'd all know about it by now.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Eh, depending on what the "injuries" are, this is a pretty big non-issue to me and I don't think it has anything to do with a lack of character. Sounds to me like he blew by security and went on the field at the Super Bowl. Now, obviously, if turns out he grabbed this woman and tossed her around, that's a different story. But if that happened, I'm pretty sure we'd all know about it by now.
According to the report he sprained her shoulder with the push.

More on the release report, he broke through locked doors, shoved a 28 year old women, then the paraplegic, then a male guard. Stated “do you know who I am? I can own this place”.

Reactions: Les Averman

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I feel the politics coming on now. Let’s all settle down and see where this goes. Could be nothing, could be something. Either way, I feel like the Eagles locker room can take it.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
More on the release report, he broke through locked doors, shoved a 28 year old women, then the paraplegic, then a male guard. Stated “do you know who I am? I can own this place”.
seems to be a tad exaggerated, as per the norm in a police report
so a cop saw him brutally assault a sweet old paraplegic woman, said nothing, did nothing, then they decided to charge him with felony assault...14 months later
yeah, sure

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
seems to be a tad exaggerated, as per the norm in a police report
so a cop saw him brutally assault a sweet old paraplegic woman, said nothing, did nothing, then they decided to charge him with felony assault...14 months later
yeah, sure
Or.. he did do it? I have a feeling this will most likely be thrown aside because there is no evidence, but as easy as saying the cops are lieing (well security guards not even cops), Bennet easily could have done it and he has shown not opposed to lie about these kinds of things.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
There is no way the hawks did not know. He is toast now. With his past you just know the NFL is watching this and I have a feeling this might not go well for him. Time will tell but my money is on the birds voiding his contract.

I doubt he gets into anymore trouble than a civil lawsuit unless there’s more to the story of course.

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
Being an outspoken black man talking about race means he lacks character? K.

Your comments tell me all I need to know about your character.

Nothing to do with being outspoken but labelling a book with "insert any race here" is the wrong way to go about things especially when it insinuates that it makes ALL white people comfortable.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Ha
According to the report he sprained her shoulder with the push.

Ha well obviously that's a little different. From the article it didn't seem that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad