Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So you and your boy decided to act like petulant children

The more he opens his mouth, the more respect I lose for him.

Reactions: Rebels57

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@JojoTheWhale

19AC24E5-817C-4114-8D95-48083743CEA3.jpeg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It sounds like TE Theo Johnson is having a good week so far at the Senior Bowl, given there isn’t a lot in this TE class behind Bowers I think he could be a big riser. He should put up good to really good results at the combine & has the ideal size for the next level. He probably still has a little bit of physical development left.

He was a top 100 recruit four cycles ago, same class as Washington, Mayer, Gilbert, etc. towards the top. He’s Canadian but unlike a lot of Canadians he never came down to the US for high school. So he was a projection recruit but he got better each year four years in college.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Also PFF Bobby staying in Houston with a nice raise.

There's a lot of outrage from the fanbases who need HCs over this and Johnson and I kinda don't get it? I'd way, way rather be an OC or DC than a HC. They're good gigs. If you don't have a burning desire to take the next step or don't think you're ready or think you're learning a lot in a good situation, whatever man. Make that money doing a thing you like in a situation you like. I don't think you can be a HC if you aren't 1000% confident you wanna do it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad