OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): The Regular Season Is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Captain Dave Poulin Good luck tonight, my friend. I'm looking forward to watching Parsons and of course the offense.

I would also really like to know which LVE is the real guy. I saw some speculation that he could even be used as a quasi-EDGE this year. What a weird career.

I'm looking forward to seeing how many sub sandwiches the head coach will inhale, the fat bastard. Still can't believe you did that to me.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Does it mean anything if they've given up 35, 31 and 24 points in those games to teams that are very middling or just bad and haven't won any of them?

It means their schematic approach to the defensive side of the ball is quite different so far. Results don't enter into that particular discussion. Varied doesn't equate to good. The Patriots are usually quite standard in the regular season and then throw all sorts of shit at you in the playoffs for example.

I'm looking forward to seeing how many sub sandwiches the head coach will inhale, the fat bastard. Still can't believe you did that to me.

Have you watched any of Hard Knocks?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Fantasy update:

Lol. One guy raised a stink about the whole thing saying that it’s been a rule forever so my brother shouldn’t get an exception for being dumb.

So my brother did some digging.

In the last five years there’s been one instance of a player being dropped prior to start of season. A kicker in 2019. By whom you ask? The guy who complained the loudest this go around.

Life imitates art.

One could argue at its core only taking two running backs is the same as only having one kicker.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
No, I don't have HBO Max and can't be bothered using my data to get a torrent. I don't really want to know. It sounds bad though, right? Like he's a huge clown?

He's just there. After the Hue Jackson debacle, I find it impossible to think a HC is truly incompetent unless they're on that level. The season was super boring.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
No, I don't have HBO Max and can't be bothered using my data to get a torrent. I don't really want to know. It sounds bad though, right? Like he's a huge clown?
It was pretty bad. It’s been heading downhill for a while now. Hell, they just did one big cut on the show so that fatso could “protect his players.”

There’s just nothing to the show anymore.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
This is a league that my uncle has ran with his friends for 30 years. Hell, he did the scoring by hand up until like five years ago.

Those rules aren’t in writing they’re just kind of known. Also, no one is really tying to make it an issue. Hell, as of now no one has even complained about it.
rules ain't rules unless they are written down. And then...if written down, only if they are not vague.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
No, definitely not. It's like ginger shit everywhere.

200w.gif

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I hate the new rule allowing the jersey numbers to be all weird and different now.

Am I officially old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad