OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because it Happened (Offseason - 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
My mocks look wayyyy better when one of CMC or Ekeler go top 2. Then I can get whichever one of Chase or Jefferson is left. Tomorrow's the day

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Cause it's fantasy and I feel more comfortable putting out ridiculous hot takes/standing by my predictions more I'll say some crazyness. But Boston Scott being worth the same as CMC in fantasy is literally go check yourself into an insane asylum level of hot take. I should have pointed and laughed out in the open that day when it was posted.

Reactions: DancingPanther

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
5 hours til draft...and my top pick looks like it shall be indeed Bijan and as long as someone doesn't screw me...the only other guy that didn't take a 2nd keeper..it will be Amon Ra..than I don't know what I will do...i am always better after draft than during draft lol

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
5 hours til draft...and my top pick looks like it shall be indeed Bijan and as long as someone doesn't screw me...the only other guy that didn't take a 2nd keeper..it will be Amon Ra..than I don't know what I will do...i am always better after draft than during draft lol
I believe. All of us believe in you. Just believe in yourself and you'll be fine. Also don't forget it's for fun.

Also thank you for taking Bijan. I will stan that lad forever.

• Haha
Reactions: trostol

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
I "won" the 1st overall pick by being the closest to guessing the commissioner's dogs 40 yard dash time (it's a for fun family league where 50% of the participants do zero research).

Am I overthinking this by picking anyone else other than Jefferson?

Its a 12 team full PPR league snake draft - I wish I was picking somewhere around 4-8 because I hate going 22 selections without a pick.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I "won" the 1st overall pick by being the closest to guessing the commissioner's dogs 40 yard dash time (it's a for fun family league where 50% of the participants do zero research).

Am I overthinking this by picking anyone else other than Jefferson?

Its a 12 team full PPR league snake draft - I wish I was picking somewhere around 4-8 because I hate going 22 selections without a pick.
Not really. Unless you really like RBs otherwise JJ is the 1.01

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
so i am in the "lounge" waiting for the draft to start..i question now is..seeing who will be available at rd2 pick 19OA is that Derrick Henry will be available...do I nab him if Amon Ra gets snagged before me..next best ranked WR is Waddle

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
so i am in the "lounge" waiting for the draft to start..i question now is..seeing who will be available at rd2 pick 19OA is that Derrick Henry will be available...do I nab him if Amon Ra gets snagged before me..next best ranked WR is Waddle

Do NOT look at the draft board until it is your time to pick.

trostol

Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Round 1, Pick 6(6th Overall)
Bijan RobinsonAtl -RB
Round 2, Pick 7(19th Overall)
Amon-Ra St. BrownDet -WR
Round 3, Pick 6(30th Overall)
Mark AndrewsBal -TE
Round 4, Pick 7(43rd Overall)
Justin HerbertLAC -QB
Round 5, Pick 6(54th Overall)
James CookBuf -RB
Round 6, Pick 7(67th Overall)
Mike EvansTB -WR
Round 7, Pick 6(78th Overall)
Khalil HerbertChi -RB
Round 8, Pick 7(91st Overall)
Michael Pittman Jr.Ind -WR
Round 9, Pick 6(102nd Overall)
Chigoziem OkonkwoTen -TE
Round 10, Pick 7(115th Overall)
Harrison ButkerKC -K
Round 11, Pick 6(126th Overall)
Miami Mia -DEF
Round 12, Pick 7(139th Overall)
Damien HarrisBuf -RB
Round 13, Pick 6(150th Overall)
Quentin JohnstonLAC -WR
Round 14, Pick 7(163rd Overall)
Allen LazardNYJ -WR
Round 15, Pick 6(174th Overall)
D'Onta ForemanChi -RB

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Chip always on the cutting edge.

(For context for those that don't know it, a change was made where they no longer stop the clock after first downs (except in the final two minutes of each half) in NCAA Division I and Division II football games)

Reactions: Schwarbomb

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I don’t know why anyone would take CMC up there.

Boston Scott has put up the same numbers as him.

/fartnoise.mp3
CmC is all potential, and Always Hurt. 21 tot tds and 1700 rush yds the last 4 seasons combines 2100 rec yds is nice. He is only worth a top pick in a ppr league. I love it when someone takes him top 2. Our league is td and qb heavy. We do not select draft spot until draft night; 8 teams. 2 years ago I took chase and Jefferson with mid rnd picks. They and Kupp carried me to a title.

With 5 top qbs this year, Jefferson and chase are my top 2. I am planning to go 2 wr no matter what, and then Qb. Qbs 4 to 7 are solid. Could also take Kelce in top 3 rnds. We draft we'd. Had the 3rd pick last year, went J Allen and Diggs, came in 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad