Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
At the game. Let me know if you want any info on certain players after

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
What stood out was good defense.
This is how BB will get this team to jell, focus on defense, and the offense will come.
Simmonds is growing as a player, Fultz will gradually get more PT, and the other pieces will learn to play together.
But you can ride defense while the offense develops.

The difference for BB is that he has much better tinkertoys this year.
I'm starting to think you do this on purpose...

Always spelling Simmonds as Simmons in Flyers threads, and then Simmons as Simmonds in Sixers threads. :laugh:

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I strongly suspect that Fultz hurt his shoulder at some point during the summer. Rather than tell the team that, he told them that he changed his shot. I remember reading a report that he had changed his shot and the team wasn’t happy with it and wanted him to go back to what he was doing in college. I think the reason he didn’t go back is because of the injury, and he couldn’t.

I think he hid the injury from the team. He wouldn’t be the first athlete to do that, and it would be even less surprising from a young player wants to get his pro career started. Even less surprising considering he knew about Simmons and Embiid before him.
It is just unbelievable the run of misfortune this team has had with their lottery picks being injured..

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Confused af....You have the best young PnR duo in the world healthy and on your roster.

You used it THE NIGHT BEFORE to win.

Down the stretch its ******** isos which end in Bayless/Reddick shots.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I think they got tentative after Embiid was stripped twice -- not that I agree with it. Don't like the personnel either, but that's been a constant.

I still can't believe Gordon actually got healthy again. He's always been this good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad