Waived: [PHI] F Ryan Johansen waived by the Flyers (cleared)

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Good. Guy is the definition of not only a totally punchable face but a floater. f*** him.

He can’t keep a damn thing up, his wife is even complaining at this point. “RyJo” is the guy you play if you have zero interest in actually winning a Cup.

what did he do to u

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
RyJo has been washed up since 2018, can't see any team signing him unless its cheap for one year on the 4th line.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah, he's going to have to get used to Allentown, I think. We might be able to move him next year at a further 50% off, once the Hanifin retention goes away.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Claimed on re-entry? That hasn't been a thing for a while now
Guess I thought it was. I've been super busy with work and life that I forget politics in hockey change sometimes. You never know though. Could be traded to a team at 50% or with extra retention if two other teams get involved.

Reactions: QuizGuy66

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Guess I thought it was. I've been super busy with work and life that I forget politics in hockey change sometimes. You never know though. Could be traded to a team at 50% or with extra retention if two other teams get involved.
I'm pretty sure they got rid of them before your hfboards account was even made. :laugh:

MarchessaultCantRead

Mar 3, 2023
Yeah, he's going to have to get used to Allentown, I think. We might be able to move him next year at a further 50% off, once the Hanifin retention goes away.
Don’t the Flyers have one more retention spot to use this year or are they saving it for someone else for tomorrow?

MarchessaultCantRead

Mar 3, 2023
We do, but there's a thought going around that we might need it to move Ristolainen at the draft. Can only choose one or the other.
Got it, thanks.

Retaining on Risto and holding up a retention spot for three years would be pretty rough, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad