OT: Pets

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
This bad boy adopted us. He just moved in one day, 11 yrs ago.

Attachments

• E51FDB15-C4CA-4DAD-B2F2-BB16F4089FE7.jpeg
    E51FDB15-C4CA-4DAD-B2F2-BB16F4089FE7.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 1FDA7E7F-0A92-41F7-A530-06526FE2E42A.jpeg
    1FDA7E7F-0A92-41F7-A530-06526FE2E42A.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 23

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Beautiful dog :thumbu:
That she is. Stubborn as all hell and grooming costs a small fortune but we love here lol. My wife was a small dog person before she met me and Luna but now she wouldn't have it any other way. Its like hugging a giant teddy bear. The fact that they seldom bark, are extraordinarily friendly, have hypoallergenic fur that never has that stinky "dog" smell, and not to mention beautiful, makes us Malamute people for life.

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Beautiful dog :thumbu:
That she is. Stubborn as all hell and grooming costs a small fortune but we love here lol. My wife was a small dog person before she met me and Luna but now she wouldn't have it any other way. Its like hugging a giant teddy bear. The fact that they seldom bark, are extraordinarily friendly, have hypoallergenic fur that never has that stinky "dog" smell, and not to mention beautiful, makes us Malamute people for life.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
View attachment 394006 This thread bump gave me goosebumps as I had to put my beautiful Tucker down on Saturday.
My other dog is so depressed and this morning is looking all over for his family member.
That's horrible, sorry for your loss. I've had to do the same thing. Your other dog will start getting better though especially with all the attention and all the treats. :thumbu:

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
View attachment 394006 This thread bump gave me goosebumps as I had to put my beautiful Tucker down on Saturday.
My other dog is so depressed and this morning is looking all over for his family member.
Sorry to hear that. Can't imagine what you're going through (and your poor pup)

I resisted my family's pleas for a dog for a long time before I caved. I picked him out, named him and trained him. He's turning 9 this year and I'm starting to realize his years are numbered (even though he still acts like a puppy). I'm not looking forward to that day.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Sorry to hear that. Can't imagine what you're going through (and your poor pup)

I resisted my family's pleas for a dog for a long time before I caved. I picked him out, named him and trained him. He's turning 9 this year and I'm starting to realize his years are numbered (even though he still acts like a puppy). I'm not looking forward to that day.

It’s worth it though.
Dogs are just the best ever:thumbu:

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015

Very sorry to hear it, and my condolences. We lost our beloved Siberian cat a month or so after my dad passed, both from cancer, and it was pretty devastating, especially for our kids, who were spending a ton of time with him to help ease the pain of losing their grandpa. OTOH, they often remember them as a happy unit. which has helped to reframe those losses into a trove of great stories they'll pass on.

Good luck to your fam and lone traveller Jake. It's a tough one for sure.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba

Heartbreaking Eye'...

My older pooch is approaching 16 years old... blind as a bat, but in good shape... I look at her and treasure everyday left with her...

Dog's are pack animals... your significant other is only acting naturally...

Being a pack animal... the owner should get a new companion to keep the other happy.... ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad