Confirmed with Link: Peter DeBoer named new head coach. Gerard Gallant, & Mike Kelly out.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Holy shit I agreed with the post in the GDT last night that there was no chance in hell he got fired this season. If I knew Deboer was going to be the replacement I wouldn't have even suggested it.

source.gif

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
There has to be more to this than they weren't happy with their last 6 starts. There better be some crazy story like he was supplying them with PEDs or something.

Let's recap:
-helped make Wild Bill what he is
-helped Smith, Schmidt, McNabb play the best hockey of their careers
-turned Chandler Stephenson into a versatile guy who can play in the top 6
-praised universally by all his players
-oh yeah. Made an unprecedented run to the SCF in their 1st year

probably forgetting about 1000 things but...losing streak with both goalies playing like crap

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
There has to be more to this than they weren't happy with their last 6 starts.

I can't picture GG abusing one of his players.

Given the way this organization does business though I wouldn't doubt if it's got something to do with complaints from STH of the inconsistent play and the announced ticket prices that just came out Monday.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I can't picture GG abusing one of his players.

Given the way this organization does business though I wouldn't doubt if it's got something to do with complaints from STH of the inconsistent play and the announced ticket prices that just came out Monday.

Did Ken seriously get Gallant shitcanned?

'well we traded for Stephenson Turk so we tried. We tried. Now get out and call yourself a cab."
wtf

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad