Pre-Game Talk: Perry is in! Oilers v Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Bring on the carnage. I've been waiting for a McLeod, Holloway, Perry line! Like Kane's game against the Hawks and think he and Nugent Hopkins pair well on Line 2. But hope The Stack Line 1 is a temporary thing to conduct some lineup chemistry experiments.

Welcome back @5!

Oh I’m still waaaaay down south but I have halfway decent internet and a few hours down time so I figured I’d scratch the forum itch for a while lol.

Perry on 2nd unit PP as well. Nice.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Oh I’m still waaaaay down south but I have halfway decent internet and a few hours down time so I figured I’d scratch the forum itch for a while lol.

Perry on 2nd unit PP as well. Nice.

Sounds like an awesome adventure. Good for you!

That's an interesting PP2 line-up. A bit surprised it doesn't have McLeod with wing options Kane, Perry and Foegele.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Sounds like an awesome adventure. Good for you!

That's an interesting PP2 line-up. A bit surprised it doesn't have McLeod with wing options Kane, Perry and Foegele.

Was thinking same. Foegele on a bit of a heater so maybe that’s the reason but McLoed being a natural C and hot as well would be my pick too.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
McLeod and Holloway are probably better for PP2 than Kane and Foegs.
Personally, I'd rather have Kane who's a volume shooter and a good contrast to the pass heavy PP1 style. He's a proven NHL finisher. But Kane and Perry will be fun to watch with their heavy, greasy play style in hard areas. Though need someone aka McLeod to get them pucks.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Hope the stack is temporary.

They still play haphazardly with the puck and give up chances they shouldn’t.
I wonder if it’s a bit of a test. Both have been much better defensively and for the most part have played with a bit more care with the puck. I wonder if KK wants to see if they will continue that when they’re paired or if they go back to bad habits

Reactions: Cloned
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad