Recalled/Assigned: Percy recalled

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Extra cap space is extra cap space. This is not a negative, and the guy will make more money this year than I would assume 99% of people who take offense to the "nickel and diming". Once an injury happens he will be right back up playing minutes -unless a trade is on the horizon.

He's already made more then people on this forum in his 10% of the season on the leafs.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
The Leafs dont care about the $2000 in terms of cash value. Its done almost entirely for the cap reasons with MAYBE an afterthought given to the actual cash. But most likely not.

I'm almost completely sure that sending Percy down has only to do with the Cap! :nod:

I don't think $2,000.00 is an amount MLSE would get petty over! :shakehead

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
He's already made more then people on this forum in his 10% of the season on the leafs.

You bet, he's probably made more money in these few games that takes me all year to make on my pension! ;)

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
You bet, he's probably made more money in these few games that takes me all year to make on my pension! ;)

He's probably made around 70k pre tax, or earned it anyways, dunno how they get paid.

ScJeff

Jun 15, 2010
Polak not ready and someone a bit banged up? since its out of town need him with them to ensure if they cant go they have a 7th? Or just wanting to carry a 7th when out of town?

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
percy or holzer should be playing in place of robidas.

robidas brings nothing to the table, waste of cap space.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
percy or holzer should be playing in place of robidas.

robidas brings nothing to the table, waste of cap space.

I think he's played just fine. Sometimes a veterans effectiveness goes further than just their on ice play. Lets just put a bunch of 20 year olds on the ice and see how things work out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad