GDT: Peoria Rivermen @ OKC Barons, Tuesday 12/11 6PM MDT

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I still can't get over how far ahead Schultz is in the league scoring. 6 points ahead of anyone not on the same team. For a defenseman. A rookie defenseman.

I can't wait until he's an Oiler, so we can break down all the showing off offensive garbage and mold him into what we need more. A new Scott Ferguson.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Hall's speed just not even fair at this level. D man has a half step on him at centre ice and Hall easily beats him to the puck.

RNH would have expected and buried that.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I still can't get over how far ahead Schultz is in the league scoring. 6 points ahead of anyone not on the same team. For a defenseman. A rookie defenseman.

I can't wait until he's an Oiler, so we can break down all the showing off offensive garbage and mold him into what we need more. A new Scott Ferguson.

I agree..Ferguson 2.0
kinda like a faster Cory Cross actually..

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
not surprised one bit...barons have screwed up way to many quality scoring chances..wheres shooting percentage when we need it?!

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Baron's guilty of being too fancy and looking for the perfect play too often and now down by 1. Just shoot please.

Edit: And hit the net. Also, two 3 on 1's surrendered in a couple of minutes? Hopefully this commercial break lets the Barons regroup. They look awful right now.

Calamus

Sep 1, 2008

7 points ahead even!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Roy bailed out Marincin there, Marincin really does have a lot of stuff to get out of his game before he's ready for the next level.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
more three one ones against the barons than you would see in a hardcore xxx movie..

Vikingstad

**** the King
May 1, 2011
Vancouver
Barons seriously remind me of how I play in NHL 13. I'm awsome on the forcheck, can cycle like a demon and usually hem the opponent in his own zone until everyones gassed or they take a penalty. My powerplay is beast (somewhere around 30% probably) and im just generally relentless hounding the puck with my forwards, but I let the opponent get atleast a breakaway or two a game because I pinch hard with my D, and then sometimes my D man is generally just retarted and lets the opponent go on 2-on-1 or 3-on-1. Not to mention I get denied on sick plays while my opponent gets horrible soft goals to win games.

Seriously carbon copy of Baron games.

The Bored Man

5-14-6-1
Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
Barons seriously remind me of how I play in NHL 13. I'm awsome on the forcheck, can cycle like a demon and usually hem the opponent in his own zone until everyones gassed or they take a penalty. My powerplay is beast (somewhere around 30% probably) and im just generally relentless hounding the puck with my forwards, but I let the opponent get atleast a breakaway or two a game because I pinch hard with my D, and then sometimes my D man is generally just retarted and lets the opponent go on 2-on-1 or 3-on-1. Not to mention I get denied on sick plays while my opponent gets horrible soft goals to win games.

Seriously carbon copy of Baron games.

Reminds me of those BS online NHL 12 games where you dominate possession but the opponent bounces one in off a leg for a 1-0 win. :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad