Penticton YoungStars Tourney (VAN/EDM/CGY/WPG) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
You know the announcers are lacking when they're blaming the game on the goalies. Nothing about the Canucks weak defending and guys like Cassels, McCann and Shinkaruk looking useless.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
You know the announcers are lacking when they're blaming the game on the goalies. Nothing about the Canucks weak defending and guys like Cassels, McCann and Shinkaruk looking useless.

Cassels go out and shut down McDavid!!

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
The whole "Your tears are delicious" thing is getting old but it certainly works here.

It's just a prospect tourny, have some fun.

ARe you serious? I've been talking about the nice goals the Oilers have scored and how great Nurse looks while you've been non stop taunting the Canucks and dismissing everything they do.

This is pretty much the score I expected.

Your team has scored 8 goals and you're still non stop whining.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Virtanen was already paired off an he tackles him from behind

WEAK

No. Jake made a great play but couldnt finish. He then went down.

The scrum had nothing to do with him but he insisted on going into it regardless. Moroz wrestled him down to the ground and when they got up Moroz dropped his gloves and Virt did not.

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014

McCann has looked great...probably better than Draisaitl.

Aceonfire*

ARe you serious? I've been talking about the nice goals the Oilers have scored and how great Nurse looks while you've been non stop taunting the Canucks and dismissing everything they do.

This is pretty much the score I expected.

Your team has scored 8 goals and you're still non stop whining.

How am I whining? This has been so much fun.

There have been salty comments going both ways. What else would you expect in this thread?

Aceonfire*

Subban has looked very good though. The Nucks have a solid player there. Very impressive.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
In all fairness, Cassels shouldn't be expected to be visible, flashy, and hitting like mad. He's trying to play boring responsible hockey it seems. (Look how he is in the offensive zone.)

Don't get me wrong, would have liked to see more from him, but it's not like he's been a giant let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad