Penticton YoungStars Tourney (VAN/EDM/CGY/WPG) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBen

Dec 5, 2014
I was expecting more from him. I saw Nylander play earlier and L.D is supposed to be better so I am expecting more.

LD is better than Willie. He's probably having an off game while Nylander had the best game of his life earlier today.

Aceonfire*

The guy posted your other goalie would have stopped it. I said sometimes it doesn't matter if it's a better goalie when the goal comes from a prime scoring area, odd man rush, etc.

???

Bouchard is bad. We keep telling you that. Laurikainen was playing much better. Bear's pinch led to an odd man rush but Lauri has way more experience.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I wasn't defending his comment. Whether Laurikainen could have stopped it or not isn't the issue. Simple as that. Not crapping on the goal and how it was scored. I'm just saying Bouchard's bad.

Ah, ok. Seems odd to quote my post for that then, but there you go. Onto the third period.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
McDavid sets up Moroz for an empty net. He somehow doesn't put it home.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Bouchard is bad. We keep telling you that. Laurikainen was playing much better. Bear's pinch led to an odd man rush but Lauri has way more experience.

I never said Bouchard was good. You're the one that ignored the goal to pump up Laurikainen. It was a silly comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia