Penticton YoungStars Tourney (VAN/EDM/CGY/WPG) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
The only thing about that fight I didn't like was the celebrating, try that in the bigs and see how fast someone is willing to shut you up. You just beat up a finesse defenseman, who's never fought before and is basically a kid. Show some class..

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
The only thing about that fight I didn't like was the celebrating, try that in the bigs and see how fast someone is willing to shut you up. You just beat up a finesse defenseman, who's never fought before and is basically a kid. Show some class..

Show some smarts. Don't pick out the biggest guy. Everything Andersson did was unbelievably stupid in the scrum.

Show some class? :laugh:

I doubt you're saying the same thing if Smith decided to do that to Bukarts.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Show some smarts. Don't pick out the biggest guy. Everything Andersson did was unbelievably stupid in the scrum.

Believe it or not but there is a code amongst players. And like you said, Andersson wasn't exactly a worthy opponent. Act like you've been around the block and show some class. Pretty simple.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

What does that have to do with Nurse celebrating an easy win? It's like celebrating an empty net goal. It's juvenile.

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Friendly Jets and Vancouver Youngstars Thread

As you may know, the official youngstars thread is hundreds of posts between the Flames and Oilers arguing. I would just like a friendly place to discuss the upcoming games and tournament without my posts being buried behind pages of arguments. So if you've come here to argue, please refer to the official thread!

(Mods feel free to remove this if it violates any site rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad