Penticton YoungStars tournament (VAN/EDM/CGY/WPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Bouchard's actually terrible.

That may be the case, but Gaunce does have a nice shot and it was an odd man rush coming from a prime scoring area. Nothing wrong with recognizing a good goal when it happens.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
I'd like to say that McDavid could easily have 3 goals this game if not for some unreal saves by that Nucks goalie. The first or second shift he made a huge save on a tap in, McDavid lost the puck near the start of the second period on a wrap around after blowing by the Nucks defenceman he has buried hundreds of times in his life. Then on the shift with Draisaitl and McDavid the goalie made another gigantic save on him.

He's been robbed a few times but could just as easily have 4 points instead of 1.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Oiler fan, always thought Principe was an annoying clown but he really needs to shut up about McDavid. I think anyone tuning into a stream of a prospect game during summer already knows his life story.

WhoseLainesItAnyway

Sep 20, 2014
Gaudreau > McDavid at this tournament (so far)

Based on these 2 periods I doubt McD breaks 60 points this year, probably somewhere around 45-55 in his rookie season.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I'd like to say that McDavid could easily have 3 goals this game if not for some unreal saves by that Nucks goalie. The first or second shift he made a huge save on a tap in, McDavid lost the puck near the start of the second period on a wrap around after blowing by the Nucks defenceman he has buried hundreds of times in his life. Then on the shift with Draisaitl and McDavid the goalie made another gigantic save on him.

He's been robbed a few times but could just as easily have 4 points instead of 1.

You're McBlind son. The kid has shown flashes, but other than a few giveaways and an easy assist, he's been damn near invisible.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
Oiler fan, always thought Principe was an annoying clown but he really needs to shut up about McDavid. I think anyone tuning into a stream of a prospect game during summer already knows his life story.

''Last night I had a coke with ice in it, speaking of ice McDavid is on the ice''

lawrence

May 19, 2012
pretty good game, OIlers fans can sleep easy tonight Connor has a point, lol! commentators are hilarious. OIlers debth is slowly taking over, having Leon then having to deal with Connor McDavid is no easy task, probably the strongest 1 -2 punch in this tourny.

good entertaining game so far.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado

Almost as Bad as CBC when Sam Bennett was 18 in the playoffs last year.

"18 year old Sam Bennett with a nice pass, who is only 18 years old"

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
That may be the case, but Gaunce does have a nice shot and it was an odd man rush coming from a prime scoring area. Nothing wrong with recognizing a good goal when it happens.

Not discrediting Gaunce whatsoever. Bouchard's just bad.

Gaudreau > McDavid at this tournament (so far)

Based on these 2 periods I doubt McD breaks 60 points this year, probably somewhere around 45-55 in his rookie season.

Lol, yeah ok. :laugh:

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
pretty good game, OIlers fans can sleep easy tonight Connor has a point, lol! commentators are hilarious. OIlers debth is slowly taking over, having Leon then having to deal with Connor McDavid is no easy task, probably the strongest 1 -2 punch in this tourny.

good entertaining game so far.

Drai has been pretty quiet so far other than his goal and assist, which both were kind of lucky bounces.

Hope he has a better 3rd, he dominated in the WHL last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad